Oya High

The hoodlum squad was currently walking back to the diner after a fight they just had with another 'gang'

The hoodlum squad was currently walking back to the diner after a fight they just had with another 'gang'. Gen was behind all of the boys quietly listening to the small conversation everyone was having until Yamato asked the question he had been having inside his head.

"Where is Noboru?" The tall black-haired male asked turning his head towards his best friend and leader of the gang. Gen shoved her hands into her pockets grabbing onto her pack of cigarettes and lighter before taking it out. "When did he get out of the slammer?" Dan asked this time making Yamato turn to him but he ignored his stare as he silently asked for a cigarette from Gen who gave it to him without a word.

No one said anything after that having no idea what happened to the guy after he went to jail. Lifting up a cigarette to her lips Gen lit it up while placing her pack and lighter back into her pocket. Humming she inhaled the smoke while ignoring the small stinging of the cut on her lip being touched by the cigarette. It wasn't like they really needed to worry about him right now anyway.

———————————————————

~before~

Gen currently sat in front Cobra playing a round of Shogi. The two always were competitive about things but mostly Shogi because they had a quiet war going on. Gen with 30 wins and Cobra with 31 wins. They played Shogi on a daily but most of the time they didn't get to finish a game since fights and drinking came into the mix.

Suddenly Yamato was coming into the diner with a random boy and made everyone sit down in the booth so they would listen to what he had to say. The Shogi game was once again ruined making both parties of the game a little annoyed since they couldn't finish the game. Gen more than Cobra since she wanted to get her winning streak back on.

Cause of that Gen sat there glaring at Yamato while one leg was lifted up on the chair for her to rest her chin on top of. Cobra sat across from her smiling on the inside while keeping his face stone as he stared at the boy no one knew but Yamato. He was happy because he still had bragging rights and he always loved bragging to Gen. it was the only time both of their strong and silent act breaks.