Goodbye Takeru

Takeru just finished off shooting five of those men when he turned to face Hiroto who was behind him

Takeru just finished off shooting five of those men when he turned to face Hiroto who was behind him. Even though he killed those men he was drilled with gunshot wounds all over him. Slowly looking up he watched as raindrops started to drop on him little by little. Dropping his hands to his side while letting his gun go since there was no one for him to shoot anymore.

Barely being able to stand anymore he fell backward as the rain started to come down harder soaking him and Hiroto as it continued. Moving quickly Hiroto caught his older brother holding him closer. He wasn't ready to lose his brother again after just finding him for a whole year of looking.

Takeru stared up towards Hiroto feeling everything all at once. He was going to die and he couldn't be able to see Gen or even be with his brothers again. He wouldn't even get to see Aika again to say he was sorry that he left her. Say sorry to Gen for not stopping her like he wished he had done. Staring up towards at the sky he thought about what could have been

"Gen" Takeru called out before she left the door "Stay" was all he had to say for Gen to drop her bag to the ground. "Please Stay with me" He continued as he started to walk over towards her "I-I" He started to stutter as he stood right behind her "I love you too" His voice was soft but strong as he confessed to her about his own feelings.

"I love you" He repeated moving his hand to grab her arm and pull her so she would be facing him again. Her eyes were watering as she gaped at him since he just told her he loved her back. "I love you so much so Please stay Gen" He placed his hands over her face leaning down being the one to kiss first.

It was then that they would be together and even though they were young they were going to be a family with the new additions of Takeru's brothers. They were gonna be happy and even with everything happening at least they had each other instead of splitting apart. All because Takeru stopped her and admitted he loved her back.

After months of waiting, Gen was finally meeting Takeru's brothers since they had time to cope with their parents' death but also because they were curious about who Takeru always seemed to talk to and went to see. Right now she stood outside their front door waiting patiently for Takeru to answer the door since she texted him.

Taking one last breath the door was open revealing a smiling Takeru and two curious heads popping from behind him. "Hi" Gen greeted with a nervous but small smile as she lifted up the bags of food she was holding. "I didn't know what they would like so I got a lot" Without missing a beat, one of the brothers pushed Takeru out of the way to grab the bags before walking back into the house yelling "We're keeping her Takeru!"

Gen chuckled softly smiling as Takeru yelled at Masaki for being rude by taking the food without warning. The youngest of the brothers was quiet as he stared at Gen for a good few minutes before he nodded and turned to Takeru. "She's good" was all he said before following after Masaki.