Disagreement

The Hoodlum Squad was once again at the diner after the failed attempt to making an alliance

The Hoodlum Squad was once again at the diner after the failed attempt to making an alliance. The whole room was quiet and the only thing being heard was Naomi's footsteps as she walked around the diner. "Stop sulking you guys" Naomi finally broke as she looked at the quiet boys. Gen was at her usual spot just as quiet like everyone else.

"Shut up, hag" Yamato snapped back with his arms crossed over his chest while he leaned against the bar between the tall seats since he was standing up. That was when he saw the change of hair. "Did you cut your hair?" He asked moving to sit down on the seat as he turned to face her since she was now behind the bar.

Naomi stood there with a blank face as she held the glass in her hand while wiping it down with a rag "you just noticed?" She asked monotone because it was clear she cut her hair."Why did Rocky turn us down?" One of the members of the gang asked walking past Noboru as he said those words.

"He hats being a herd" Noboru then answered while leaning against the piler behind him with his own arms crossed over his chest. "They said he kicked out some members" Chiharu muttered leaning into the table with his chin on his forearms. It was true the leader did kick some of the members and it wasn't just any members but the main four ones.

It made Gen wonder how Hana is treating Rocky because it wasn't just Rocky being prideful about the alliance but also kicking out the main guys that have been apart of the gang? Hana must be bringing hell. The sassy girly girl always cared about her members in gangs even if she didn't show it much and the addition of the girl's plans to have an alliance was probably the topping on the cake for Hana.

"He's hard to read" The same guy from before joined in "I don't know what happened between them," the youngest in the gang continued as he stared into space of the White Rascal leader. "but I can't believe he kicked them out" "And Hyuga doesn't believe the USB flash drive even exists" The gang continued to rant as they thought about the other gang leaders.

"We can't do anything now" Noboru moved his hands into his pockets as he stood up from the piler standing up straight. "But if that USB flash drive gets out.." his tone changed into a serious one "It'll destroy Kuryu" he took a deep breath in "and the casino project will be dropped" He then walked over to the table and sat down in front of Cobra. "That should convince Hyuga"

"We have to wait for Kohaku to expose it" He finished off as he leaned into the table now "In any case," Yamato stood up "it doesn't change what we have to do" He then started to walk "Protect the neighborhood." That was when Cobra finally got up and started walking to the door of the diner. Gen sat up straighter as she looked at Cobra's back.

"Where are you going?" Noboru asked the question that was on everyone's mind as they looked at their leader. "To see Rocky" Gen stood up quickly bringing everyone's attention to her "I'll come" She walked over to him until she slightly nudged his shoulder with her own. "After all you're not the only one who has friends" She cooed trying to lighten the mood at least a little bit.