The fight

Cobra took a deep breath in silently preparing himself for what's to come but also getting ready to yell

Cobra took a deep breath in silently preparing himself for what's to come but also getting ready to yell. "Here we go!" He shouted getting cheers and shouts himself before running with the rest of SWORD following him as well as the girls. Mighty Warriors and Doubt mixed ran towards SWORD -the main of mighty warriors walking instead of running- The fight was beginning.

Gen was running past the first few rows of men before finally she jumped up and latched herself to the first guy she saw. Using him as leverage she swung and kicked the next three guys before she let go of the first guy and knocked down another guy that was trying to back attack Cobra.

"Thanks" Cobra muttered turning to give Gen a small nod before she did the same and turned around to run in the opposite direction. She was trying to go deeper into the crowd to try and find Emiko faster. Quickly jumping she used one of the enemies as a step before landing on a giant shipping container. Not looking back she ran pushing down guys she didn't know so it was easier for her to get through.

Not wasting any second Hana walked ran straight towards Sarah pushing past any of the men that tried to get her with the help of Sato and Toyo who was making sure she got through. Once she was right in front of the girl Hana lifted her hands up waving her fingers for the foreign to get ready as well. (Hana is in white! Duh! and Sarah is in black)

when Sarah landed on the ground on her back Hana finally let out a breath when she saw that Sarah wasn't getting back up. Groaning she walked over to Sarah and squatted down as she stared down at the girl. "I told you I was getting you back"

Hana smirked showing off her red teeth before spitting her blood barely missing Sarah's head. "See you next time girly" She lifted her hand up doing her last strike to knock out the brunette completely. Standing up again Hana turned to look around her to see where the other girls were. Gen was nowhere to be seen, Sato was currently fighting one on one with the guy with fluffy hair, and Toyo was fighting everyone and anyone.

"Gen can find her" Hana whispered before turning her head to see Rocky. Smiling she ran towards him and without a dought jumped and he caught her spinning so she could kick and push back the men that surrounded him.  They always knew how to fight in sync after so many times of fighting together.

Sato was knocked back but she stood her ground as she stared at Ice who seemed to be enjoying this since he was winning. Sato looked more beaten up than him but still, he had a few scratches here and there.

( start at 0:41 and at 1:52)