After

It was already the next morning when everyone was going back to their homes

It was already the next morning when everyone was going back to their homes. Gen and the Hoodlum Squad had entered the diner with the sight of the other girl gang and Naomi waiting for them while the food was laid out on the table. Even though she was hungry Gen simply hugged Naomi and went up the straights to get some rest. The only people to have noticed was Naomi and Cobra since the others were busy eating or talking.

After thanking the girls and grabbing two rice balls Cobra followed Gen up the stairs knowing where she would be going and thinking it would be best to eat something before sleeping. By the time he made it to his room, Gen was already wearing one of his shirts and dropping her jeans to the ground.

"Here" Cobra mumbled shutting the door with his foot as he held out one of the riceballs to her as she stepped out of her jeans. Taking it Gen softly thanked him before taking a bite of the warm riceball. The two stayed quiet but quickly eating their food until they finished. Gen moved to laid down and under the sheets while Cobra took his time to change.

Taking off his jacket and shirt he walked over to his dresser to change out of his pants as well. He winced slightly as he bent down to take off his jeans hurting his bruised rips in the process but when he finally changed he moved to lay with Gen. Once under the sheets he didn't waste a second to pull Gen closer and bury his face into her hair relaxing completely.

"Night" Cobra muttered even though it was early in the morning but since they were sleeping and he was too tired he didn't care. Tracing her fingers lightly about his arm Gen scooted back into him with a yawn. "Night Cobra" Gen murmured back as she slowly closed her eyes to fall asleep as well. Like before it didn't take long for them to knock out from being tired after the long fight.

 Like before it didn't take long for them to knock out from being tired after the long fight

———————————————————

The moment Hana was inside the club she went up to her house and straight to the shower while Rocky told the others to take the day off and actually relax. It didn't long for him to come up the stairs and join her in the shower.

She was washing her hair when Rocky opened the glass door and entered the shower with her. Quietly the two started to shower together while at the same time staying out of each other's way since they were all bruised and cut up from the fight. After the shower, they were in the bathroom helping each other bandage up.