The Alliance

The sick girl stood with Smoky waiting for the others to stop the kidnapping from happening since the two of them still has to heal up before actually moving again

The sick girl stood with Smoky waiting for the others to stop the kidnapping from happening since the two of them still has to heal up before actually moving again. Their conditions have been getting worse with Emiko's condition more than Smoky's. Seeing that the boys were done Emiko stood up from the railing.

"I'll be back" Before Smoky could say anything or do anything to stop her she swung under the railing landing on the steps below before sliding down and jumping down the tall metal building to get to the ground. Just as she was there she jumped one last time before landing on the car startling the others to turn and face her.

"Emiko?" Takeshi muttered a little surprised to see her moving but she waved him off as she slid off the car and landed on her two feet. Not saying anything she walked over to the kids and squatted down to check on them. She was always the one to be worried about everyone in Nameless city especially the kids.

"You alright?" She asked as she moved her hand to wipe one of their cheeks as she bent down towards them. The three sat there more relaxed at the presence of the only girl of Rude Boys because she was always friendly no matter what. "yes" They all answered nodding their heads as Emiko started to untie them.

Nodding herself the girl dropped the ropes before standing up and turning to face the others "Take them back to the hideout" She ordered as the three kids stood up behind her "I'll be there to help Lala make some food for them since lunch is in a little while" She finished off before turning around to the kids.

"GO with Pea and Charlie they'll get you food" She cooed softly as she lightly brought her hand up and lightly pat their heads. Nodding they walked over to the two said boys who listened to her commands. Once they were gone Emiko turned to face the others. "Do one last round. I'll see you guys after"

Without any other words, they disbanded and ran to where they had to go leaving behind Emiko and Takeshi. "You okay?" The now dark-haired asked as he stared down at the girl he had been taking care of the past years. Humming she turned away from him to hide the fact that she was getting dizzy by just standing there.

"Let's head back to Smoky before he gets worried" She murmured as she started walking knowing he would follow her. Ever since her condition started to worsen Takeshi was ordered to be by her side all the time whenever she wasn't with Smoky himself. Quietly the two walked up the stairs instead of jumping knowing it was best for Emiko.