He's gone

She fell asleep once

She fell asleep once. One time out of the days she stayed awake fighting and making sure not to get caught with Cobra and the others. Yet the moment she finally got some shut-eye with Cobra the moment she woke up he was gone.

Long gone. No warmth of him of being there. No note. No nothing. Gen laid there for a good few minutes before sighing as she sat up from the soft bed with a sigh. She knew she shouldn't have gone to sleep.

Especially since she knew Cobra was ready to snap more than she did. Covering her face she breathed in slowly trying to calm down. Trying to not overthink and that Cobra was fine. God she hoped he was.

Pushing her hair back she curled into a ball bringing her knees up to her chest. Resting her chin over her knees she sighed once again. Groaning loudly she snapped up from the bed with an annoyed frustrated shout.

"Cobra you, ass!" She shouted loudly knowing there wouldn't be anyone to hear her since she and Cobra had broken off from the others for a bit. Slowly she opened her eyes to stare out the window of the hotel she was staying at.

Shaking her head she slumped her shoulders tired of everything already even though she was more than eager to get rid of Kuryu. "You're such a dumbass" She then muttered as she thought about the blonde who finally snapped.

——————————————————————

"It has officially been announced that the casino will be built in a district called SWORD" The radio in the middle of the hideout of Rude Boys talked. "The government plans to evict the illegal occupants"

It continued as Emiko and Smoky were on their usual spot and not with the others who were all listening to the Radio. One of the only things that were technological inside Nameless city. "Of the so-called Nameless City"

Everyone wanted nothing more than to shut the lady up even though it was just a radio sprouting out the words for them. This was their home and yet they didn't care about them or that this was their home. No one cared.

"to restore public order for the construction of the casino" The radio finished off with a happy go tone that the fact that the building was finally being built. All because it wasn't affecting them.

"The government is also involved in this forced eviction?" One of the boys then asked voicing out everyone's thoughts as they focused on the radio that was just talking. "What will happen to us?" Pea then asked worrying everyone more than they already were.

——————————————————————

Emiko stood beside Smoky breathing heavily as she leaned into Smoky opening showing her emotions. She was tired. With each day passing by the more tired and worn out she would feel. She couldn't hide it anymore.

With white clouded hues in her eyes, she closed her eyes focusing just on the boy that was going through the same thing she was going through. With soft puffs and inhales, she buried her face into his chest more. Her senses filled with only him.