He's back

Emiko was with Lala and the only other girl that seemed to have the same sickness as both Emiko and Smoky

Emiko was with Lala and the only other girl that seemed to have the same sickness as both Emiko and Smoky. The short-haired girl was silently walking behind the two girls when the three of them saw Smoky and the other Rude Boys walking in the usual group. The only reason why she wasn't with them was that Lala ordered some girl time.

"Smoky" The younger girl called out running towards the group with Lala running right behind her and Emiko lightly jogging instead of running. "Are you okay?" She asked in a softer tone just as Emiko looked from Takeshi on to Pea then finally Smoky.

The relationship between them hadn't changed that much since the battle against mighty warriors. What changed was the fact that they slept in the same bed together every night because it was the only way for them to sleep a full night.

They hadn't kissed or anything but they did know that they liked-- loved each other. They weren't naive or stupid they just knew there was no reason to confess when they're were gonna die soon from the sickness. And they were okay with that. They were content even though everyone in Rude Boys told them every day to just be together.

"Yes I'm fine" Smoky answered in a just as soft tone as he stared down at the girl who had the same sickness as he and Emiko. It had seemed they were the only ones to have it and both Smoky and Emiko wanted to make sure that this young girl at least lived.

Yet slowly but surely Smoky was starting to feel an itch in his throat making him start to cough and harder for him to breathe. "Smoky" Takeshi muttered as the rest of the Rude Boys including Emiko step up closer to see if he was okay.

"I'm fine" Smoky repeated but in a raspier voice as he tried to take in air to actually breathe properly again. Emiko stepped up closer lightly rubbing his back as she hoped it would do something to help him.

Though the girl suddenly tapped Emiko's side having the short-haired girl step away so Smoky could see the smaller girl. Holding out her necklace the younger girl stared up towards Smoky "You can have this" She softly told him as she grabbed his hand to place the wooden jewelry into his hand.

"Really?" Lala asked leaning forward to be the same height as the younger girl while Emiko lightly placed her hand on the girl's head to have her look up to her "That's your treasure" She reminded wanting to be sure along with Lala that the girl was okay with giving it away.

"That's why he can have it" Eri, the younger girl explained as she looked at Lala first then to Emiko who still had a hand on her head. Humming Emiko lightly patted the girl's head before turning to Smoky.

The gang leader stared at the necklace a little while longer as he smiled then looked up to look at Eri. "I'm okay" He uttered as he grasped her hand back to place the necklace back into her reach and hand. "So..." He closed her hand to clasp the necklace "You keep it"

Silently Eri nodded her head only for her to start coughing just as Smoky had done and Emiko had done many times before. Seeing the girl cough Emiko moved to help but only for her to start coughing.