Road to high And low

"Hyuga" Cobra called out from his spot on the ground as he stared up towards the Daruma leader

"Hyuga" Cobra called out from his spot on the ground as he stared up towards the Daruma leader. "Our enemy is the Iemura family, you know," Cobra muttered staring down at Hyuga as Gen stood beside him hands lifted up like she was just fighting. Toyo stood beside Hyuga in the same position but having her umbrella prompted upon her shoulder.

Even though the two girls used to be friends they were in different gangs now. Which meant they were fighting for different people. Which meant that even if they once cared for each other they were gonna fight each other with everything they had to protect their gang.

"What?" Hyuga asked narrowing his eyes slightly to his fellow leader of one of the SWORD gangs. "While we're doing this, they're going to destroy SWORD" Cobra explained letting out a shaky breath as he stood up straighter even though his shoulder was throbbing in pain.

Toyo scoffed glancing at Cobra then to Gen as her leader, Hyuga softly chuckled seemingly not worried about what the leader just said. "Then I just need to kill you first." He stated right before punching Cobra right in the face.

Before Gen could step in Cobra grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and shoved her back not wanting her to join in on this. "What?" "After me, who will you kill next?" Cobra suddenly asked glaring at the leader who seemed eager to kill him.

"Yamato?" Cobra continued "Oya high?" Hyuga punched Cobra again "Rude? Rascals?" Another punch and then another "if we keep destroying each other, nothing will be left!" Cobra shouted as the room kept quiet not saying anything but just watching each other going on between the two SWORD leaders.

"I'll still those despicable bastards" he started off again but calmer then before "we, Sannoh Hoodlum squad will."

Yet before anyone could say anything else someone came walking into the abounded building causing boys on the floor to quickly get away from him at the sight of him and his gun.

Guns were never used in fights between SWORD gangs. It was always about their fists and showing who's best so at the sight of a gun, they were scared. As much as they loved fighting the thought of dying was a thing they didn't want to be involved with.

Gen was quick to step in front of Cobra protecting him from what would happen while Toyo tried to do the same with Hyuga only to be pulled back. "Hyuga" Toyo silently whispered hurt that her boss wouldn't let her protect him but he simply glared at her to be quiet and without asking she listened to his silent command.

"Hey! Noboru!" Yamato yelled at the sight of his childhood friend only for Gen to pull him back. Even though she didn't know much about the guy and knew how important he was she wasn't gonna let him hurt either of Cobra and Yamato. She promised Naomi and herself that she would do anything to protect the gang especially the two boys.