The failed attack

The hoodlum gang had just finished fighting off the guys once again

The hoodlum gang had just finished fighting off the guys once again. Right now they were all getting bandaged up by both Gen, and Naomi, and another girl gang, the Sakura (I don't really know what they were called so If you know lmk). Even though she was apart of the fight Gen wasn't as hurt as the others because she wasn't an idiot like the guys. Naomi was working on Yamato while Gen was working on Corba. The others had already been patched up and the only two were left were the two main leaders of the gang.

For once Gen sat beside Corba dabbing a white cloth against the cut on his lip while she leaned forward slightly to make sure she wasn't pressing too hard that he would bleed again. The room was quiet only filled with groans and complaints from Yamato since Naomi wasn't being as gentle as Gen was being on Cobra and he was eating.

Gen wasn't really paying to anything other than Cobra as she put on the last bits of cleaning for his injuries before finally throwing away the dirty and bloody things and leaning back into the booth to relax since she was finished. Cobra lightly patted her thigh a silent thank you before he turned his head to Yamato and Naomi.

"It's not just us" Chiharu stated turning around to face Cobra and the others but mostly Gen since everyone knew about her relationship with the other girls. "Someone's probably trying to take over SWORD" Cobra mumbled staring into the distance as he wondered who it was before he turned his head to look at Gen. The girl was sitting there with a blank but strong face as they discussed the recent events.

That was until Cobra's phone started to vibrate breaking the silence once again. Moving quickly the leader of the gang grabbed his phone from his pocket before finally answering it. When his face changed more serious and in disbelief, Gen was sitting up ready to go if they had to leave again.

———————————————————

Emiko stood quietly on the huge shipping container as she stared down at the men who had attacked their City. She was on the low watching as the others silently moved on the Containers ready for the attack they were planning to have on them. Suddenly her phone vibrated. It was then she was reminded that she has yet to text the group chat of the girls back.

Quickly pulling out her phone she stared down to see that it was only Gen still texting but this time her text wasn't about the safety of the girls rather something is completely different.

Kohaku is back

Emiko couldn't believe what she was seeing. Even if they're gang was known then and like everyone else, they knew the old gang Mugen and the leader Kohaku but also what happened for them to split. Seeing as though she was the only one to see the text right now she moved her fingers to text back as quickly as she could so she could be sure she focused on the attack they were about to do.

Text you later. Busy with Doubt.

When she didn't get a response back she was sure that Gen hadn't seen the text or either simply going to reply later. Placing her phone back into her pocket she leaned down once she realized that one of the guys had turned their heads in her direction almost as though they heard her. Laying flat on her stomach Emiko prayed and hoped that she wasn't caught just yet. It wasn't time until there was a signal coming out.