SWORD

Hana was sitting in the quiet club as she waited for the rest of White Rascals to quiet down for Rocky to talk

Hana was sitting in the quiet club as she waited for the rest of White Rascals to quiet down for Rocky to talk. He was going to finally give them orders on what they were going to do. They were finally going to get revenge and save the girls that were taken.

She was getting bothered with everything because they wouldn't shut up and usually Koo would shut them up but he was with Rocky still softly talking. Not wanting to deal with it anymore Hana stood up from her booth and slammed her foot against her table breaking the glass in the process but she didn't care.

Immediately the room was quiet as they all turned to face where the loud crashing sound came from. When they saw it was Hana and she was glaring straight down at them they lowered their heads. Scoffing Hana lifted her up and kicked the metal part of her table knocking it off the small ledge of her booth and it dropped right in front of the small crowd of boys making them flinch.

"Keep quiet!" She warned before slumping down onto her soft cushioned booth seat just as Rocky and Koo came walking out to see what happened. When they saw who it was Rocky simply sighed while Koo yelled for the lower men to clean it up quickly. This time the room still quiet for Rocky to now announce what was going to happen.

———————————————————

Sato wasn't at school for the first time since getting to Oya High. She was walking with Murayama alone ready to get fight the enemy themselves since they didn't want the rest of the gang to get hurt but also since Murayama 'graduated'

The serious girl was spacing out thinking only about what was going to happen to cause her to slow down and noticing this spot on Murayama slowed down with her until eventually, they stopped. Not saying but wanting to get her attention Murayama leaned forward pecking the girl's lips.

That brought Sato back into reality without a doubt as she blinked a few seconds and stared up towards Murayama confused. "What?" She asked softly as she moved her hands to rest against Murayama's chest when he pulled her into him. "You okay?" Murayama asked wondering what was going her mind since she never zoned out before.

Sato nodded more confused than before because she hadn't been having any nightmares about her memories since the day she got beaten. It only lasted for a day anyway. "Good" Murayama mumbled leaning down to kiss her again but still a soft peck "I just wanted to make sure" He cooed softly rubbing her sides with the pads of his thumbs as he did.

"Okay," She whispered leaning up to give him a kiss this time before she pulled away and turned around to start walking again. "But don't go backing out now" She suddenly said turning back to him with a smile to show she was teasing him. Murayama gaped at her lifting his hand to his chest faking his pain. After all, he always was a playful bastard even at the most serious times but he knew when to be serious when he needed be.

———————————————————

Toyo was actually inside the small room standing with Hyuga alone since the others were getting the cars ready already knowing the plan. Hyuga was impatient and bitter but at the same time worried about what's about to happen. After all, it was recently that he had been getting closer to Toyo and soon actually making it official even though they acted officially so much.