Their goodbye

(This song is the song for the girl gang so play when said to)

"Almost everyone's has been taken" Pea uttered as the little Rude Boys that were still left in their hiding base

"Almost everyone's has been taken" Pea uttered as the little Rude Boys that were still left in their hiding base. "I refuse to move out no matter what" Another member stated showing his anger for the government and Kuryu.

Though everyone turned to see Emiko and Smoky walking is barely standing as they used each other to stand up while walking. Softly they coughed and as they entered the room. "Smoky, Emiko" Lala greeted quickly running to help them.

"You two should stay in bed" She continued as she made her way towards them though they ignored her as they finally caught their breaths. Emiko stood up straighter even though she wanted nothing more than to just drop to the ground.

Her eyes foggy she looked up scanning the others while Smoky did the same still holding on to her since she was standing up straight and more stiffly. "Get ready to clear out" Smoky suddenly said as he stared at his gang that has done everything to make him and Emiko feel comfortable.

Takeshi quickly stepped up not believing their leader's words along with everyone else in Rude Boys. "Her, are we deserting Nameless City?" Before they can even answer the younger girl that was always with Lala shouted in protest.

"No! There's nowhere else to go!" It was quiet as Smoky and Emiko looked from the girl and slowly towards each other. Slowly Smoky pulled away from Emiko walking forward towards the girl while Emiko stood where she was.

"We've been living our lives for someone else" He started off with a soft and raspy tone as he stared from between everyone with Emiko simply focusing on just standing since she was barely being able to with her shaking legs.

"We kept ourselves alive by helping each other" He continued "Our dreams were always someone's dreams" Some faces dropped as they listened and took in his words "But things have changed now."

Taking a step forward Emiko grabbed onto Smoky's hand giving him a small squeeze as she waited for him to continue. "From now on you have to dream for yourselves and not for other people. In a new town."

The little girl let out a soft shaky breath, taking a step towards Smoky and Emiko both "but I want to stay here. With all of us, together" "Eri" Emiko finally spoke bringing the girl's attention as well as everyone else's on to her. "Don't worry"

For the first time, Emiko smiled softly "We'll always be together" Her own voice raspy and even cracky as she licked her dried lips. Her eyes still as foggy as ever yet still beautiful as she stared down at the younger girl.

"The way we are now.." Smoky started off again turning to look at the members of Rude Boys since Emiko had gotten Eri to calm down even if only for a few seconds. "we can survive anywhere."

The room was quiet as everyone looked at the two who were sick beyond help. They were saying goodbye and somehow they all knew that. Everyone's eyes watering slightly as they looked at Smoky and Emiko. How much they wanted to cure them but they couldn't no matter how much they tried.