In the snow

It was the winter season and people were preparing for Christmas, the streets were shining, everyone was happy and in a festive mood. In that hustle, there was a young girl with long black hair and dark eyes, clothes in winter classy attires walking alone with her luggage along the street after getting out of the bus. She looked around her, trying to see if there are places that she recognized that could help her navigate her way to her destination. She was looking up at the signs of the buildings, noticing the bright twinkling fairy light decoration shaped into a rain deer. She stared in fascination, a sight such as this was very rare to find in Jeonju since most people in her province don't do decorations such as this, the best thing she saw was fairy lights wrapped on a tree in the middle of their district. She was so caught up in the bright lights above her head not noticing a person walking straight towards her. It seems like the person was also not looking at her way judging from the force of the bump that made them almost kiss the floor.

The brunette had no time to react properly so when she looked up, she wasn't surprised that the person was lying on top of her. She was quick to notice the pale blonde hair of the person, and also the pale white complexion of the person pinning her down the snow. She had full lips, chubby cheeks but also a sharp jawline in her side profile, that the brunette was currently facing.

And when the woman pushed herself up a bit, just enough for her to see the blonde's full face, she could not help but stare and look at the doe eyes looking directly at her, her eyes were bright, and she didn't know if that was natural or if it was just because of the bright lights around them. Finally noticing they were both staring, she cleared her throat. It would have been romantic if not for the snow on her back that was slowly seeping the cold in her clothes. 

Breaking out of her reverie the blonde quickly stood up "I'm sorry". She held out her gloveless hand at the brunette on the floor. And when a warm gloved hand wrapped on her own, the blonde couldn't help but notice how small the brunette's hand is. She was about to pull the other person up when she felt her footing slip under her.

The fall was so unexpected just like the first, making the brunette under her yelp again in surprise. The fall was almost in slow motion as the blonde quickly placed her unoccupied hand behind the brunette's head as a shield against the floor. They fell to the snow-covered road for a second time, and the two could hear a few muffled giggles and chuckles around them. The blonde didn't even have time to appreciate the brunette's choice of shampoo that smelled of flowers because of embarrassment and shame that quickly came to her cheeks. 

"I am SO sorry" the blonde apologized as she helped the brunette to stand up. She ignored the sharp pain of the bruise on the back of her palm as she held the brunette closely, inhaling the shampoo or perfume that the brunette blessed on her body.  

 "I am so so sorry. I didn't mean to..I didn't know the road was that slippery. Are you okay?" the blonde asked, once making sure that the brunette was finally standing straight on her own two feet. She quickly scrambled to collect the strewn-up luggage beside where they fell and quickly handed it to the brunette not able to make eye contact at the embarrassment she was felt.

 "it's okay, I'm sorry, I actually wasn't looking straight", the brunette replied as she took the luggage handle in her hand.

"well, I guess we both were distracted looking at something", the blonde replied, chuckling at the situation, hoping to lessen the awkwardness of the situation.