In love

I've been watching you

for some time

Can't stop staring

at those brown eyes.

It was during one of her Dressage shows that she first laid eyes on the woman with beautiful brown eyes and bright red lips. She later asked her father who she was to which her father answered with a knowing and gentle smile.

"Her name is Kim Yongsun and her mother owns two of the top well known night clubs in the city," her father had explained on their way back home. "The Red Sun Club and The Dragon's Den, which I do believe Yongsun manages the former of the two,"

"How old is she?"

"29. She just had a birthday not too long ago actually,"

The young woman sat back in her seat and watched while the outside world blurred as her mind raced. This beautiful woman that she had never met was someone she knew her mother would most likely disapprove of, simply because she wasn't some kind of doctor or lawyer. Not to mention she was a female, her mother had always been a total homophobe. Looking over at his daughter, Rain could instantly read the young woman's mind because of the fact that she was chewing on her lower lip.

"Hyejin-ah, I know what you are thinking and you don't have to worry anymore. Your mother has no control over you anymore," he let one hand go of the steering wheel and place it on her knee. "You have to let go of that fear my dear,"

She sighed and placed her own hand on top of his. He was right, her mother died over a year ago and she had no say so over what she did with her life and who she did it with.

"Would you like to meet her sometime?"

"Oh no, I couldn't," Hyejin let out a nervous laugh.

"Why not, isn't she your type?"

It was refreshing hearing her father talk so easily with her about potential female love interests. She enjoyed being able to go to him when she needed to about something like that and not have to worry about someone talk down at her or be disappointed in her for liking the same sex. Of course she didn't come out till after her mother passed away but as her loving father, he knew before hand and was totally accepting then as he is now.

"She's really beautiful and I just....I get super shy around people like that," Hyejin revealed. She knew there was a term for how she felt towards naturally beautiful individuals but could never find it so she just chalked it up to being shy.

"Well, I guess I should of gotten the memo before I invited her over for lunch tomorrow," he said which left Hyejin speechless as they pulled up to the gate of their home.

They lived in a rather large mansion like house; Three stories and a large Den below. A large backyard that had enough room to hold a tennis court, underground pool that had a nice little patio built onto it and a stable further back on the property where Hyejin kept her horses. The house inside was far more delicate to explained, you really should be there to witness it in person.

"Daddy! I can't meet her so soon!"

"Why not?"

Hyejin really didn't have a reason as to why not but she knew that meeting this woman tomorrow was not going to be easy. Not for her pounding heart that was.

Burning cities

And napalm skies

Fifteen flares inside those brown eyes