Looking Down

Yongsun sat on the cold floor of Hyejin's floor, waiting for Hyejin to finish changing her clothes. It was already 5:30 in the morning and Yongsun took the initiative to fetch Hyejin and go to work together and to make sure Hyejin wouldn't be late for this important event they were gonna attend. 

The younger greeted her with a grumpy stream of curses when she opened the door at around 4 o clock. She first made sure to make Hyejin start preparing since they should be at the venue at 6 AM. And she knows Hyejin takes a long time preparing herself.

"Hyejin-ahh, hurry up" Yongsun whined as she stood up from the floor,recieving no response from the lion, she wandered aimlessly through the wide living room, touching a few things that caught her attention, they were mostly gifts from fans though. So when she spotted a leather notebook tucked in a small corner of the shelf she was quick to question the seemingly out-of-place object. She took the notebook, looking in the direction of Hyejin's closet room to make sure Hyejin wasn't out of the room yet.

The notebook was clearly old but it wasn't dusty, meaning, Hyejin used it often. Hyejin watches a lot of Netflix and reads a lot of weird books but the leather-covered notebook was foreign to her. The pages were vintage-styled and when scrolled to the first page she realized it was a diary. It looked like a diary to her since she noticed the date on the top right of the page and then words neatly written from left to right.

She quickly skipped the pages, not wanting to pry what her maknae had written. She didn't reach the last page when she heard shuffling and noise behind her, she hastily closed the notebook and shoved it back where she took it. With her heart beating in her ears, she quickly looked behind her but there was no Hyejin. Letting out a large sigh of relief she walked towards Hyejin's closet room only to be greeted with a not so surprising sight of their maknae half-naked.

The sight wasn't surprising, they have seen each other like that a lot especially when they still lived together. But Hyejin's body was different back then, her skin wasn't as golden and her skin wasn't as supple comapared right now and so when Yongsun was greeted by the sight, her eyes unconsciously trailed at the expanse of golden skin.

"Unnie, which one is better?" 

Her eyes went down, looking at her maknae's honey thighs as called by fans. They weren't wrong though, she swallowed as her eyes trailed upwards noticing how Hwasa got so thin, her waist was becoming smaller and Yongsun just wanted to touch the skin being presented to her at the moment. She wants to feel how smooth the baby skin of Hyejin was, wanting to feel how warm would it feel in her palm and how would it feel to just grab an expanse of skin and knead it in her hands. 

"Unnie! Stop staring and answer my question!"

Her eyes quickly snapped up, she didn't even bother to deny she was staring. Hyejin held two top in both her hands. On the right hand she held a black see-through blouse and on the other hand, was a red top with some designs.

"The red blouse" she answered, pointing at the said cloth.

"The black one it is"  Hyejin clicked her tongue as she placed the red blouse in the closet.

"Why bother asking when you are not even going to wear what I recommended?" Yongsun asked, crossing her hands on her chest.  She wasn't complaining and when Hyejin turned around, Yongsun's eyes quickly darted down. ooohhh damm.

"I tend to do the opposite of what people say" Hyejin smirked at her, and Yongsun knew it was true, it wouldn't be Hwasa if she was just going to follow what she or other people said. Hyejin turned her back at Yongsun, bringing out the clothes she was planning to wear, which was a high high waisted really short shorts along with the black see-through top she chose that was showing her plain black bra.