Date

You have waited long and here I am.

You need to see this for later when you read

and for those who are not aware

and for those who are not aware..this is a pantsuit. It took me three years to know what a pantsuit is and I hope you have been enlightened hahaha. The pic may be Dua Lipa but still, this is a Hwasun story

"Mom, come on! It's been years since you've been on a date, and I know you will always love dad—me too—but he's been dead for years. So why not? She's perfect for you, I promise. You'll like her."

Ahn Hyejin pinched the bridge of her nose at her sixteen-year-old's incessant prodding. For weeks now, he had been pushing her to accept this insane idea of a date with a random woman who worked at his high school. For weeks now, Hyejin had been shooting the idea down without a second thought, but she had to admit, he was starting to wear her down.

"Eunwoo-yah, for the last time, I am not going on a date with one of your teachers." She answered him dismissively and in a tone which—what she hoped—would put an end to this discussion once and for all. She could tell by the way her son's eyes lit up, though, that she had at least failed in the latter category.

"Kim Yongsun is not a teacher, she is head of security at the fancy hell you have me attend five days a week, so don't make this about her pay check or her social standing. She's a little older than you, but, you know, that should just be flattering, and I still have very vivid memories that make me believe the chick thing is not an issue, so... what is?" Eunwoo pushed. Finally distracted enough to put the papers she'd been trying to read down on her desk, she fully turned to her son, who had slouched himself down onto one of the visitor chairs opposite her in her home office. It was too late in the day for this.

"Eunwoo, let me be very clear. If you ever refer to a woman as a 'chick' again, you will be grounded for a month. I mean it. As for 'Kim Yongsun', I am sure she is a wonderful person, and I have no doubt you find her perfectly pleasing to the eye, but I have neither the time nor the need for a partner in my life." Her voice was beautifully motherly, and Hyejin mentally patted herself on the back for a job well done. Eunwoo rolled his eyes.