Purely R19

This is not for kids like me. Have a U turn and wait for my next update. 

Warning!! Keep your hands to yourself. Got it?

Yongsun stormed out of the company building, fuming, hands clenched tightly into fists and a frown marring her delicate features.

Stupid Hwasa

The fearsome glare she was sporting scared a few trainees so badly that they jumped out of her way without thinking. A sound decision, because in her unhinged state of mind, she would probably rip to shreds anyone standing directly in her line of vision. As it was, she safely (for everyone else) barreled out of the building and entered the gym closest to their building, where she proceeded to punch craters into the boxing bag with her strength. Only when she vented all of her turbulent emotions and the bag was a bit thoroughly wrecked, did she calm down enough to get a hold of herself and think over the problem.

Yongsun sat on a bench and combed a hand through her short black hair, held back by her customary hair tie. She still felt angry over what had happened but she needed a plan to finally show Hyejin her place.

Lately, her girlfriend has been complaining about their boring sex life, even going so far as to call Yongsun a prude. It was more than a little aggravating, as they had been only dating a little over two months and it was Yongsun's first real relationship, in addition with another woman. Shouldn't Hyejin be more understanding and supportive of her? But no, apparently she had decided that she wanted something more and so she quite loudly and frequently jibed and complained about Yongsun's lack of initiative in the bedroom.

The leader was willing to try and improve on that, because she cared for Hyejin, but then today happened and it literally made her blood boil.

When Yongsun went to invite Hyejin for a lunch date, she found her brunnette lover standing too close to a male trainee at the building, whispering something into his ear and gliding her hand down his chest flirtatiously. Of course, the guy quickly dismissed himself when he caught a glimpse of Yongsun's murderous expression, but the brunette remained quite unapologetic.

Jealous, aren't you? He's hot, can you really blame me that I wanted to tap that? Yongsun scowled, remembering Hyejin's words.

If there was one thing she was certain it was that she would not allow Hyejin to even look ever again at other people, men or women, that weren't her.

Yongsun stood up, dusted herself off and headed out, a drastic plan of action forming in that brain of hers. Soon, she arrived at her destination, the enigmatic face wall of the shop she had never before found a reason to enter making her pause hesitantly. Yongsun glanced around to check if the coast was clear and make sure no one she knew would bear witness to her going in there, then took a breath and slinked inside...

Only to run smack-dab into her friends chest.

"Ow! S-sorry!" she backed away, panicked, but it was too late. Jessi's hand was already on her shoulder, keeping her in place.

"Solar? What are you doing here?"

"Uhh, n-nothing!" she replied nervously, averting her eyes and feeling the tale-telling blush spreading on her cheeks, even more when she saw the interior of the shop.

One entire wall was dedicated to the Hidden Wants series – books, movies, gadgets, action figures and other accessories. The rest was covered with advertisements of other adult materials, while the shelves were brimming with pornography of all types and an impressive collection of sex toys of all shapes and sizes imaginable. In short, it was a treasure cove of a five-star pervert.