Weird. REally WeIrd.

Hyejin didn't know when it started, she didn't know when the letters coming, when the black roses were delivered to her doorstep, even she has forgotten how blood was found in her strawberry chocolate that she found in her locker, when someone kept sending her pictures that she doesn't remember and even when texts were constantly buzzing her phone. She truly does not know and she doesn't know why.

But she knows the night when someone entered her home to place a blood-stained white rose in her bed, leaving an unwashable stain. She had called the police but there were no trace, not even a footprint, a strand of hair, or any clue on how they entered her house. The police said they were gonna investigate but she doubts they're gonna do anything about it judging from the lack of evidence.

On the same night a few hours after the police had left, she had found an envelope slipped in the space between her mirror and the wall. It was colored maroon, it took her 2 hours before she can finally find the courage to take it off the mirror and read what was inside.

"I'll meet you soon. My floret

- SOLAR

It was written by a typewriter machine and the name below was smudged with red, she wanted to believe it was ink but after seeing the blood on her bed, she knows she's wrong. She had left her house and went to her friend Kisum. No one knows about the stalker that she had, scared that if someone were to know, they would be put in danger, so she kept everything to herself. She didn't answer when they asked what was wrong with her, she would only reply that she was stressed with work.

She doesn't know if that SOLAR person was a guy or a girl but only to find it out after she went to a club to party, got drunk, wasted, and was almost taken by some random men until someone whose face was blurry came to her rescue or so she thought. There was a sound of skin being ripped before she had lost consciousness and Hyejin doesn't know if that was a hallucination or a reality that she doesn't want to accept..

July 7, 2019, Ahn Hyejin went missing and she remembers it. 

She had woken up in a fluffy soft bed that she knows wasn't hers, because she doesn't have a bed after that night where a rose was found in her bed. She was groggy from all the drinks she had, but she knows there was someone with her, specifically above her. She was suddenly feeling awake when she had comprehended her situation, her wrist pinned above her and weight pressed against her body.

"You're finally awake" 

It was a female voice despite being deep, smooth, and husky at the same time. "W-who are you?" it came out as a silent whisper, her heart started to throb and pick up the pace, her body temperature significantly dropping in her hand and legs in anxiety. "You don't remember me? I told you I would come to you sooner or later though" the woman snuggled her neck, sniffing hard against her skin. 

Ahn Hyejin froze on the bed, she is scared, and now she wonders whether the woman, no, Solar, can hear her heartbeat. "SOLAR?" her voice won't come out properly, her throat was constricting and she was beginning to cold sweat. "You remember! I knew you wouldn't forget me!" she let out a giggle that settled heavily in Hyejin's ears. It was plain creepy. 

Her body shivered in response when Solar tightened her grip on her wrist and nestled further to her neck. "I was so excited to finally meet you, again," she says with glee just above her skin. Hyejin gulped at the mild heat of her breath.

"I could barely contain my excitement if only those trash didn't interfere back then" Solar bit softly at her neck, letting out a hungry growl when Hyejin let out a whine that should've been a groan. Hyejin whimpered at the contact against ridiculously pointed sharp teeth of her captor, the contrasting softness of her lips and sharp teeth in her skin was enough to make Hyejin shiver. She panted slightly.