A Flower Can't Live Without Its Sun

When I was writing this, my motivation kept going up and down so I'm sorry if it's not as good but I hope you like it. tell me what you think about it in the comments. if you have any tips on how to write better you can tell. I hope you'll like it

Yongsun stared at the screen of her phone, she has been staring at the wallpaper for a bit of time now. It was a picture of Hyejin that she took in their MV making, she wasn't in her costume, she was just simply wearing her large sweater and shorts in the waiting room. It was Ahn Hyejin in the picture and not Hwasa or Maria.

The picture was not that good and plain to the eyes and there were much better pictures of Hyejin that Byul took in the past. But the picture was something she took with her own hands, ever since being called by Byul that she had unlucky hands, she wanted to learn more about photography and Hwasa was the perfect model. She could stand there doing nothing and it would look like a vogue fashion photoshoot. 

 She took the picture when Hyejin was unaware, simply staring at something in front of her as Solar took her side profile. She was getting her make-up on, she had her eyes closed while Sook unnie dabbed the eyeshadow on her eyelids. Moonbyul said it wasn't anything special when she showed her the picture but she just ignored it then proceeded to save it as her wallpaper.

When Hyejin saw it for the first time, she just smiled and chuckled, looking away from her, she didn't bother to ask why Yongsun set her up as her wallpaper. Anyone would know why. When Wheein saw the picture, one day after taking it, she just wiggled her eyebrows, smiling that teasing smile at her. Yongsun would just roll her eyes and laugh as she took her phone back.

She had never seen the maknae for about a month now since she was getting ready for her mini-album Maria. She specifically told Producer Park Woosang to take care of Hyejin, requesting him to send the videos that they film every week and that he should give Hyejin her much needed sleep. She knew her last request would be a punch to the moon, preparing for a comeback was hard enough as a group, she was worried for Hyejin's state for the preparation process since she would alone throughout.

 She did receive the videos, watching them every chance she gets. She could see the tiredness in Hyejin's eyes but at the same time, they were also filled with excitement. Hyejin was haggard and her figure was decreasing in every video. She doesn't want to interfere and distract someone so focused on her work so she stopped herself from calling and visiting. She didn't mind how Hyejin would reply to her once-in-a-while-message after two days. 

But it's been two weeks without contact from Hyejin and when she asked Park Woosang, he said that they were giving Hyejin a bit of time to recover since the recording is over and the choreography was still not finished. She wanted to go to her but Wheein told her that Hyejin wants a bit of time alone for herself, just when she heard Hyejin was on break. Damm.

The hope and expectations to see Hwasa quickly shattered. She didn't reply and just ended the call from Wheein. But that was 11 days ago and yes she counted the days. 

She kept staring at the phone, debating whether to call the younger or not. She might be sleeping. Hyejin is the grumpiest when her sleep gets cut off and she had seen Moonbyul with a bruise on the base of her jaw, arms, shoulders, and stomach after trying to wake Hyejin one time. 

Hyejin has been so busy the whole week before, so busy that she was barely getting her sleep. She only managed to get a full 6 hours of sleep when we were doing a photoshoot in Sang Won. We were in a hotel and she was the last one to wake up as usual but when Moonbyul tried to wake her up she came back to the kitchen with bruises.