You may kill the bride

**************
FLASHBACK 1

Seven years ago...
UA's Allegiance Heights;
Uraraka's dorm.

The girl with two blond buns didn't know for how long she stayed there rereading that letter. When she accidentally kicked the bin in Uraraka's dorm and saw a shrinked paper with the words To Deku written on it she had blushed and giggled in a naughty way. But later, the more she read the more she forgot about whatever task Shigaraki had told her to do in UA that time.

Tears hadn't returned to her amber eyes since Twice died the year before, but the content of that letter was pure feeling and she was unsure of what to make of the mix of emotions inside her.

However, at that moment there was something in her mind she was strangely sure about:

"This... I wish I was Izuku to be told it. Yes... I want to be Izuku... and I want Ochako to tell me these things and to tell them back to her..."

And the course was almost over. She just pictured the two of them dancing, smiling, confessing... oh, who wouldn't love to be on Izuku or Ochako's skin in that situation...

***************
FLASHBACK 2.

Four years ago...

"Hey" Dabi asked without his usual sass. "Are you okay?"

Toga just stared at the now dying blue flames that had previously consumed the corpse.

"I didn't want this to happen..." she muttered, as some tears of frustration run from the eyes her released blonde hair covered to her chin. "I told him I wasn't interested in him. Then he tried to hurt me..." Toga looked at the bloody knife she had managed to take from her stalker and use to relaliate him during their struggle in the alley.

Dabi covered the girl's shoulders with his black coat, but he kept looking at the remaining ashes with disgust. When Toga stabbed the young man in self defense and he fell dead into the floor, she felt both excited for the blood and nauseous for her action.

"They believed in me, you know. After all I did. Izuku... and others... they deffended that villains deserve a second chance in this society and they stood up for me. I thought I was reformed. I thought I could go back for you and the rest and convince to share my new life as a normal citizen. But... all I did was to wear a new mask... like my parents demanded me as a child..."

"I heard of this asshole" Dabi said putting one of his scarred hands over his friend's hair and affectuously moving it. The no longer existing body belonged to the spoiled brat of a rich family with contacts in various hero agencies. A real douchebag used to escape legal consequences for stalking young girls thanks to his privileged position. "Had I known he was bothering you before, I would have killed him myself before."

"Izuku or Katsuki would have kicked his ass..."

"Even so, his family would have protected him, and he would be after you or another girl in a month or two" Dabi kicked a can in direction of the ashes. "You shouldn't feel bad for this."

"That's the problem" Toga had stopped crying. After all that time without stabbing anyone, she had been in shock. And she felt sorry for their friends of UA, who have supported her for those months. But as much as she tried..., "I don't regret having killed this dude."

When Dabi arrived, the fight had already over, and Toga's messy expression in her bloody covered face said it all. He made no questions and once he was sure none was near, he immediately proceeded to cremate the body and confort Toga.