Reunion

July 2nd, 16:00.
Train station.

"No, no, no!" Momo said through the phone. "I don't care about the refund! I specifically asked for the yellow ones!"

It was middle summer and there was a considerable crowd invading the station. Some were there to catch a train, others just arrived, and others like Momo Yaoyorozu were just waiting for someone. Fortunately she had been able to create her own bench while she talked to the organizer.

"Listen here Mr, I'm not talking to you as Creati but as the maid of honor: this is one of my best friends' wedding and they deserve perfection! And we have one week to achieve that!" then she saw the person she was waiting for approaching. "I'll call you tomorrow morning..." she concluded as she happily got up from the bench and run to meet him.

Todoroki had just got off the train with a bag hanging from his shoulder and received her in a hug, and with an unusually warm smile he only reserved for her. After some days out because of work it was great to meet and kiss Momo again. Well, he also had to arrive soon enough for the party and the wedding. Todoroki was one of the witnesses after all.

"I was dying to see you" he told her. "I'm sorry we couldn't talk too much..."

"Hey, it's all right, Shoto" Momo replied in a smooth voice, taking his face in her hands and looking into his differently colored eyes. She knew Todoroki very well and was conscious about how he would feel. "I know you've been busy. I watched the news and I saw you at the Tokyo Rainbow Bridge stopping a villain. It was incredible!"

"Well, I basically froze the entire bridge, so it's not like a villain with the Quirk of turning into gas had any chance" he smiled modestly. "But I mean it, Momo. We've been a couple for so long and work is no excuse for taking me so much time to contact with my girlfriend. You know how much I hate this kind of mistakes..."

"You won't make those same mistakes, ok?" Momo firmly declared. "Those were your father's, not yours. Furthermore, I have been busy too since Ochaco made me her maid of honor".

"She chose well, no doubt about it. You know about formal ceremonies more than anyone from Class 1A" Todoroki nodded in good mood. He took her hand while they made their way out of the station. That still made her shiver and blush. "By the way, you are hosting her bachelorette party at your house, aren't you?"

"Of course! Kyoka, Mina and I have the best ideas! Camie, Hatsume and Melissa are coming as well. At the moment Toru, Mina, Jirou and Tsuyu are helping with the last decorations of the place. It is great Mr Aizawa offered the U.A. rooftop to be adapted for the occasion. It is so poetic they are getting married in the place where they became so close..." she muttered, hiding the color of her face. Todoroki chuckled. He wished he had more romanticism in his veins. Those things would always take time when you come from a broken home. But Momo was totally worth of it.

"Iida texted me. Everything is ready for Midoriya's party. Fortunately he prevented Mineta from making it... well, what I'm sure Mineta thinks a stag-party should be".

"I'm sure he would rent a whole striptease club..." Momo sighed, disgusted. "By the way, I haven't told you yet: Kaminari is officially moving to Kyoka's place!" she was so happy that her friend's relationship was being consolidated.

"Really? That's great! Sero and Mineta are going to miss him" he regretted. They had had so much fun sharing a singles' rented house next to the beach, in Two and a Half Men fashion.

"Now you are here you better keep an eye on Midoriya" pointed Momo. He still could get way too sensitive in those situations. And this was his wedding they were talking about. Ochako's dress was too beautiful to be ruined by two geisers of happy tears.