Infinity

June 26th, 9:20.
Deku and Uraraka's appartment.

Deku was cooking breakfast at the kitchen when the bell was ringed. They weren't expecting anyone, so he only hoped the media hadn't discovered where Uraraka and him lived.

"Don't be affraid, young Midoriya! It's just us!" Deku would recognize that voice among millions.

"All Might! Iida!" he happily cried as he opened the door. "Come in! What are you doing here so early?"

"Obvious! We are fulfilling our duties as the groom's best man and father figure respectively!" answered Iida in his overserious tone.

"Ochako! We have visit! All Might and Iida are here!" he announced. Luckily she wasn't sleeping anymore.

"COMING!" she replied from the dorm upstairs as she quickly got properly dressed. In panties and wearing an All Might themed T-shirt that was suspiciously big for her was no way of receiving visits.

"I've heard the news, my boy. You and your fellow heroes did a great job saving those civilians and stopping the heist!" Deku's mentor proudly said.

"Thanks! Well none of them was very tough actually..." smiled Deku.

"That been said, would you explain THIS to us?" a more serious All Might asked, showing him the front page of the newspaper, where the first thing that could be read was:

Dekuravity: love is the best quirk

"Whaaaat!?" gasped Uraraka, who had just arrived, taking the newspaper. The picture of her and Deku, one on top of the other, after defeating the crocodile guy last night, covered most of the front page. They were even smiling and unconsciously looking at the camera. It would look like a nice photo... if they had asked it to be taken and wasn't being seen by millions of strangers at that very moment.

"And if you think the title is cringy, wait until you read the article..." sighed All Might.

"Paparazzis...do these dudes have no respect for privacy?" asked Uraraka in annoyance. The more she read, the closer she was to be sick. They were rescuing people, not on a romantic night! And the worst part was that Tsuyu, Koda, Mineta and Kaminari were hardly mentioned! Speaking of which, at that moment Deku's phone buzzed and they read the following message:

Mineta🍇: MIDORIYA!! I OFFERED TO ORGANIZE YOUR STAG-PARTY AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME 🤬🤬!? WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO KEEP THE SPOTLIGHT FOR YOURSELF!? You already have a woman!! I'm the one who is missing female attention😭😭😭😭!!

About that, good thing Mineta wasn't the only one in charge of organizing his stag-party...

"That wasn't our fault!" Deku protested. He wasn't happy at all either. "We only stopped the criminals! That pose was totally accidental!"

"I know. But I'm worried about you two. Privacy is essential for a hero to do his job properly" the retired Pro Hero knew this better than anyone.

"He's right. Photos like this and a wedding everybody knows about in two weeks do you no favour" nodded Iida. "Not to mention how hard it can be to organize it when reporters and photographers await in every corner..."

Deku felt cornered. He had always dreamt of being a hero the people cheered for, but he never thought a hero's wedding would get so much attention. He was so thankful All Might, his mother and his friends were supporting him, but he also felt bad for the pressure they were having to endure.

"Anyway, today you are coming with me, young Midoriya! There are only two weeks left before the wedding and we still have to find you a suit that can make me say: "Hey, you see that smashing young man getting married? Well that's my disciple and the future Symbol of Peace!" !" All Might theatrically declared.