Memories

Six years ago...
UA; Eri's bedroom.

"ONE FOR ALL... FULL COWLING!! TEXAS... SMASH!!" a female child's voice cried as a considerably smaller version of Deku flied against an ogre doll made of plastic, bringing it down, along with a wall of multicoloured bricks. "URAVITY, NOW!!"

"RELEASE!!" an older female voice was heard in response, while its owner let a heavy History book she could totally use more often fall over the defeated ogre. Then she brought the Uravity plushie closer to the one Eri held in her tiny hand "WE MADE IT, DEKU! THE CITY IS SAFE AGAIN!"

"YES! YOU'VE BEEN AMAZING, URAVITY! LIKE YOU ALWAYS ARE!" Eri kept faking Deku's voice as she shook its green dressed hero plushie.

"AWWW, STOP, YOU ARE MAKING ME BLUSH!!" Mina contained her giggle while she overacted Uraraka's voice with her respective plushie in her hand. "YOU KNOW, I'VE ALWAYS ADMIRED YOU, NOT ONLY AS A HERO BUT ALSO AS A PERSON! I THINK YOU ARE SUCH A CUTE, BRAVE AND CARING BOY!"

"REALLY? YOU MEAN IT? I'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT OF YOU AS A GREAT HERO AND AN EVEN GREATER WOMAN! YOU ARE SO SWEET, KIND, DETERMINED AND PRETTY! AND YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME! IN MY EYES YOU'LL ALWAYS BE THE PERFECT GIRL!"

"DEKU, PLEASE, THE HONOUR OF BEING THE PERFECT GIRL OBVIOUSLY GOES TO MINA, BUT I CAN'T HELP IT! THE TRUE REASON I LOVE FIGHTING BY YOUR SIDE IS BECAUSE... WELL... I'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU ALMOST SINCE THE DAY WE MET!"

"OH MY GOD!" the Deku plushie with the voice of Eri gasped.  "I'VE ALSO LOVED YOU SINCE OUR FIRST YEAR AT UA! NO MATTER HOW MANY PESKY GIRLS TRIED TO LAY A HAND ON ME, YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE I WANTED TO GET CLOSER!"

"THIS IS WONDERFUL! I DON'T KNOW WHAT DUMB REASONS KEPT US FROM CONFESSING OUR FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER! SO... TELL ME, DEKU: DOES THIS MAKE US OFFICIALLY A COUPLE?" Mina was having the time of her life with only imagining Uraraka watching their improvised scene between those two plushies.

"A COUPLE? LET'S GO BEYOND!" Eri took her fangirling to the next level: she made the Deku plushie get on its knees and Mina let her take the Uravity plushie and bring it even closer to its partner. "OH, URAVITY... WILL YOU BE MY HEROIC WIFE??"

"AAAAAWW, DEKU, OF COURSE I WILL!! AND THEN WE'LL GIVE ERI TWO OR THREE SIBLINGS SO SHE CAN PLAY WITH THEM ALL DAY, AND WE'LL SAVE THE WORLD LIKE A FAMILY!!" Mina couldn't take it any more, and she joined to Eri's giggling as the little girl made the two plushies came face to face and smooch together, until the two players heard a knock on the open door behind them and immediately turned hiding the plushies behind their backs:

"Oh, hi, Eijiro!" Mina played innocent, while a confused looking Kirishima stood there, not sure about what to make out of that scene. "We were just playing with the plushies Auntie Momo made for Eri! Right?"

"Yay!" Eri flashed that smile of hers that would make any judge want to declare her innocent for life. "It has been a lot of fun!"

"Wow, I'm sure it has, little one!" Kirishima stirred the smiley Eri's silver hair before catching sight of the beaten and trapped poor ogre. "It's good that you've finally found some use for your History book, Mina."

"Oh, give me a break! Yesterday I studied the last lesson until I could reach before falling asleep!" Mina complained.

"Oh, really? That deserves some celebration!" Kirishima asked with sly eyes. "They just opened a new grill restaurant in Kashyyyk. What if I take you out for dinner?"

"Mr Red Riot..." Mina carried a hand to her chest and seductively grinned. "You certainly know how to spoil a lady..." she blinked an eye to Eri, who cheerfully blinked hers in response. "Come on, Eri, go brush your teeth. Ochako and Midoriya will be here in a minute to read you a book before sleeping."