Always two there are

Last week...
Tartarus Prison.

"All Might, please, you can't just..."

"I must" the retired hero stated as he kept walking and ignoring the guards' warnings. He was too furious and regular citizens respected him too much to get in his way to confront a villain. "This is an emergency and I must see him. I already told Mayor Nezu."

Technically he didn't get the Mayor's explicit permission to be there since he hung the phone before he could reply, but time was of the essence.

The big cell All Might looked for wouldn't be found in any prison around the world. It was made to keep a very specific man on its inside. That one man the legendary All Might learned to hate a long time ago.

"Here you are" the disfigured intern's voice was like pure evil in amusement. "It's been long since your last visit..."

His visitor's semblance was a mess of emotions that included rage, confusion and worry. And of course, there was the frustration of remembering that he wouldn't be even a shadow of what he once was in the presence of All For One.

"I might be over a century but you... you look terrible, you know?" the villain among villains taunted with a teethed grin. "And to think you come from your dearly pupil's wedding. I must say the press was right: it was indeed the event of the year..."

"Don't bother, All For One: at this moment I couldn't be more furious. I want answers and I want them now" the crystal between the two men was thick and bulletproof, but All Might looled like he was willing to break it with his bare hand and grab his nemesis by the neck even without One For All. "Where are they all and what are you planning this time?"

"Well you won't believe I have something to do with that fiasco, will you?" All For One answered. "I haven't moved from here in quite a while."

"The League of Villains attacks the UA, takes David Shield and a child with them, beside two of my old students, sends Endeavor and other heroes to the hospital... and you expect me to believe you didn't plan this?" All Might was on his feet, almost hitting the glass with his forehead. Only when he was done with the question he realized how loud he must be talking and sat down.

On the other hand, the man immobilized from heads to toes inside the cell looked quite the opposite, for someone whose face was half missing. He visibly enjoyed his visitor's feeling.

"In case you have forgotten" he finally said. "Tomura has been the leader of the League for years, much like Deku has been the closest thing to you the citizens have had this decade. How fast do our children grow up, don't you think?"

"He is nothing yours" All Might replied in anger. "No matter how lost he's been, he's still Nana's grandchild."

"All these years and you still don't get it..."

"No" All Might kept pushing. "It is you who doesn't get that he is so full of hatred and has become so strong that he can't be controlled anymore. Not even by you. More than that, he's probably the smartest active villain today. It's just a matter of time he comes to realize how far you have manipulated him and start to..."

"Hate me, maybe?" All For One made his guess. "You still keep saying I am a monster who turned an unfortunated boy into a bringer of destruction and acting like you cared about him? All the power you once held, all the battles you won, all the merchandising wearing your face, and all the children cheering your name... won't change the fact you are as pitiful as Shimura was."