Wedding outfits

June 26th, 16:00.

Best Jeanist's Hero Agency.

Things had gone well for Yuga Aoyama. His achievements as a professional and his vast fashion and style knowledge had provided him with a permanent post at Best Jeanist's Hero Agency, which right now was allowing him to give Uraraka and the rest of the girls a little help. At that moment, he was sitting in front of the fashion walkway he had in his own office and adressing to an imaginary public.

"Monsieurs et mademoiselles!" he started through his microphone, using the control pannel of his desk to turn the lights off and the music on. "Moi, Yuga Aoyama, the Shinning Hero, have the pleasure to present the new collection for the Dekuravity wedding!" he joyfully announced as he illuminated the scenario.

"Introducing first, in violet dress with furry blue scarf and two inches high white heels, the alien beauty ready to melt hearts with no need of her Acid Quirk! A huge clap for... MINA ASHIDO!!"

"I know! I'm fabulous!" Mina joked in her outfit for the wedding, as she threw kisses to the non-existing audience and walked her way.

"Her Quirk might be Creation, but no amount of creativity could come up with an outfit that suits her better than this long and v-necked fire red gown, matched with black boots and tight necklace! The epitome of the word "glamour"... MOMO YAOYOROZU!!"

"Well, if we are doing this, let's do it with style" Momo blinked an eye, joining the stage. After all, only her friends were watching.

"Our following star is a mold-breaker rocker, and her outfit, consisting of a dark purple and short skirted dress, together with leather jacket, black leggings and platforms, makes justice to such description! Don't hold back your compliments, because she can hear them all! This is... KYOKA JIROU!!"

"Anything for the fans..." Jirou smirked, making the rock gesture with her hands.

"Coming next, the woman so graceful and elegant that doesn't need to be visible to steal the show! And it's not like this sky blue outfit, including long matching gloves, boots and diadem, and black belt, do her any harm either! Meet now and love... TORU HAGAKURE!!

"I hope my make up doesn't ruin it!" cried an excited Toru.

"She's an exotic image that looks like she's been out of a fantasy story! But even mermaids would be jealous of her figure in this exclusive forest green dress, with golden belt and sandals and yellow bracelets! Not to mention even in water she would give them a run for their money! Let's give it all for the one and only... TSUYU ASUI!!

"The things I do for my friends..." a resigned Tsuyu sighed, going to meet her friends.

"Aaaaaaaand finally! The moment we all have been waiting for! A wedding is only as spectacular as the woman who is getting married, and the judges (that is, moi) declare that the female protagonist of this event exceeds all expectations! Standing before you, wearing a classical white yet breathtaking peplum type bride dress, complemented with a pure white flower in the hair, the girl that in two weeks will make the groom feel like he floats, le future Mademoiselle Midoriya... OCHACO URARAKA!!!!" Aoyama announced, making the blushing bride grin and carry a hand to the back of her head. It was hard to argue with that, though.

"WOHOOOOO!" Mina and Jirou cried, while the rest clapped.

"Absolutely gorgeous!" Toru claimed, as Aoyama turned the lights on.

"Oh wait! Skype call!" Momo said, picking her iPad. "Hello! You called just in time!" she answered, showing the person on the screen to Uraraka.

"Hello Melissa! How you do?" Uraraka was happy to see their American friend and guest.