Everyone deserves a second dance

Five years ago...
Hospital's room

"Oh, you finally woke up, dear!" Uraraka heard Recovery Girl's old familiar voice. As she opened her eyes and her blurry vision slowly became clearer, the brown haired girl began to recognize and smiled at all the faces that were around her.

"Hi everyone..."

"Good morning, sweet princess!" Toru playfully greeted, happy that their friend was all right.

"Ochako! We all worried when we heard you were hurt!" Momo said out of pure relief.

"Your parents are coming, but don't worry, ribbit, you are safe and they know it..."

"Yeah, girl, you are Uravity after all; it would take far more to truly hurt you."

"Tsu!! Kyoka!!" Uraraka cried, giving her two friends a strong hug. "Is everyone okay? Deku? Bakugou?"

"Relax, Uravity; you were injured during your last mission and you needed some surgery. Now you must rest" Recovery Girl stated. "Midoriya is in another room. He was injured too, but it is nothing he hasn't come through before and he'll be fully recovered in less than two days."

"Ha... who do you take me for, Round Face?" Bakugou said from the corner he was sitting, as nicely as usual. "As for Deku... you better make an effort to remember. I refuse to talk about that..." the explosive hero looked like he was either about to puke or die from cringe.

"Speaking of sensitiveness" Jirou rolled her eyes. However, there was more delight than sarcasm in the rocker's knowing smile when she looked back at Uraraka. What was all that about? Her head ached a bit as she forced it to work, but Uraraka remembered Deku was the last person she talked to.

"Don't mind him, Ochako" Mina, opposite to Bakugou, looked radiant like a fangirl and her eyes were shining along with her wide smile, just some inches away from Uraraka's confused face. "Please, tell me... that it happened... and that it happened exactly as Tsuyu and Jirou told us."

Uraraka looked at Tsuyu, who was also slightly blushing, and for once seemed like her usual froggy expression was retaining an emotional croak. It was true, something happened before she lost conscience, and Bakugou, Jirou, Tsuyu had been there to witness it.

Uraraka started to remember: Deku, Bakugou, Tsuyu, Jirou and her were trapped behind the remains of a fallen building, reinforces were still coming, robots were shooting at them... oh true, as the bandages on her leg and abdomen proved, things had gotten really ugly. They were surrounded and she was hit, but Deku had picked her and put her safe. As much as it hurted, Uraraka had told him it was nothing, but Deku was worried about her, like Deku always was. He was so upset he ended up breaking some of his bones when he tried to keep the enemy at bay, like in the old days.

Then... just when help was about to arrive... Deku came to hold her, he talked to her, and then... oh, then... she remembered... and the blush invaded her face like a big red fire.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!! IT DID HAPPEN, RIGHT!?" Mina cried covering her mouth and almost hitting the ceiling. "DAMN, I WISH I HAD BEEN THERE TO SEE IT!"

Momo knew she should reprimand them for invading Uraraka's privacy hardly a minute after waking up. But, jeez, she would be made of stone if she wasn't moved by what happened between Uraraka and Deku just a few hours ago.

At that very moment, someone opened the door.

"OCHAKO!" he cried. "Are you okay...?!"