Bachelorette party

July 7th, 17:00.
The airport.

After a long flight, David and Melissa Shield's plane had already landed. Father and daughter were happy to be in Japan, where they would meet All Might, Izuku Midoriya and the rest of new Pro Heroes they once met as students.

Melissa was now a stunning young woman, and at that moment she had an important position at her father's company, but one look to the girl's still early career path as inventor and scientist would deny any rumor of nepotism. Her progress as a scientist was worldwide known and her inventions had helped professional heroes from different countries, including the now notorious Deku. She never lost contact with All Might and Class 1A and was excited to spend a while in Japan, where she would meet the girls at Uraraka's party and of course would attend to the wedding. Who would have guessed those two would become more than friends...

"UNCLE ALL MIGHT!" Melissa joyfully run to hug her father's now skinny and not so muscular friend, who had come to receive her.

"WHOA!" exclaimed All Might when the girl landed on his arms. "Take it easy, Melissa, I am not that powerful anymore!" he smilingly recovered his breath as he hugged her. "My God, look at you... the little Melissa is now an all grown up woman".

"You also look great, even as a long retired hero" said David as he reached them.

"DAVID!" All Might shook his hand with enthusiasm. "I can't tell you how I missed you two!"

"We were also looking forward to see you and the rest! I can't believe we are attending to two iconic Pro Heroes' wedding that are also friends of mine!" Melissa's business in Japan could wait. Reunion and a bachelorette party would only be the appetizers.

"Speaking of that... how is Midoriya?" asked the inventor.

"Oh, he's been very busy. Since he is so close to become the Symbol of Peace he can hardly catch a break" answered All Might. "The boy has never disappointed me. Don't worry, I think I managed to make him stay out of work for these days".

"Go easy on him. I still remember when I married your mother, Melissa. All Might had to convince me to just focus on the wedding" David affectionately remembered.

"And I was the one who arrived late because of work..." All Might admitted with  an embarrassed grin.

"That truck would have felt from the bridge if it wasn't for you. There is no need to feel sorry..."

After a while chatting, David told his daughter to stay and catch up with All Might while he would go straight to the hotel. The man declared he needed some rest after the jet lag. All Might agreed. Melissa and him had a lot of things to discuss. And some of them would remain unknown to her father for the moment...

June 8th, 19:30.
Momo's mansion.

Once Melissa had arrived, there was nothing missing. She already knew Momo, Jirou, Tsuyu, Mina, Toru, and of course, the bride, who she happily hugged and congratulated in person as soon as she met her:

"Jeez, I still can't believe you are the first of the group to get married! And with no other than Deku!"

"Thank you, Melissa. It means a lot you are here. These are Camie and Hatsume!" she introduced them. Melissa was pleased to meet another well known hero. It was a bit awkward that she was one of her friends' ex girlfriend, but the girls had convinced Camie to come and have a little fun, now she felt a little better after her break up.

"AAAAAH!! IT IS YOU! MELISSA SHIELD!! FROM I-ISLAND!!" Mei Hatsume took a surprised Melissa by the shoulders and shook her, while she grinned in enthusiasm. "I'M SUCH A BIG FAN OF YOUR BABIES!!"