Eye for eye

Seven years ago...
All Might's car.

*******************

Interview 1:

"We were all scared to death! I thought we wouldn't make it until that guy appeared. "

Interview 2:

"Well, he said he was a hero, and he saved us, but... damn, he was so strong and scary too..."

Interview 3:

"I was there with my son: he looked as dangerous as the villains he single-handled..."

"He isn't dangerous, Mama! He's cool and he saved us!

"Takeo, please! Like I was saying, whoever he is, I wouldn't feel my family is safe with him around..."

Interview 4:

"Me? Trust this guy? He's a multiple Quirk user, like those late villains we have seen! He definitely has something to do with AFO!"

Interviewer to the camera:

"These are some of the divisive opinions on this vigilante. As you can see, this multiple Quirk user who claims to be a hero causes both fascination and fear among civilians. Unfortunately, Endeavor, Hawks, Best Jeanist and the rest of currently active Pro Heroes have refused to make declarations.

In any case, he continues his apparent crusade against old and new villains, until now defeating them one after one.

Hero? Menace? Only time and research will tell..."

*******************

All Might turned off the small TV and deeply breathed inside the car.

The popular opinion wasn't being too nice with the young Midoriya, but his work was unquestionable: once again the day was saved and his boy had reported to be relatively unharmed and in good company. After those hard months, that was everything that mattered to him now.

Despite having gotten stronger than ever and his increasing control over the multiple powers that composed One For All, there was a limit to what a hero's body and mind could take.

That was why he was so glad when he knew Deku was getting a little help from people he knew he deeply trusted. He had been alone for so long and there was definitely other voice he needed to hear.

Meanwhile, not very far, a girl with a partially damaged costume and a boy whose costume was destroyed from the wrasp upwards had slowly landed on a roof, far from the cameras and awkward questions.

Before he could complete his question, she jumped forward and buried her face on his chest as she started to repeatedly hitting it with her small fists.

"You...!" Uraraka tried to sound firm and her voice wasn't far from cracking. "What were you thinking... leaving UA... leaving us... with letters... and fight against villains on your own..."

"Uraraka, stop!" the girl wasn't hitting strongly, but it was enough to make Deku painfully remind the collection of bruises under his costume. "You should rest..."

"Don't you dare tell me I have to rest! You, among all people!" Uraraka got so carried away,Deku held her tight to escape from her punches and attempt to confort her. "Idiot, idiot, idiot..."

"Uraraka, please, if we keep like this, we'll be back in the air soon..."

Uraraka panted and quitted on her beating.