Bad day

July 8th, 13:40.
UA's rooftop.

All Might and Melissa were currently fighting a new variety of Nomu: this was a pale, tall and slimly muscular anthropomorphic creature whose Quirk was to voluntarily stretch in considerable length and retort its limbs like they were anacondas, catching or strangling to death any of its victims. It even wore a belt full of grenades in case something or someone had to be blown. As Quirkless as the two were, the situation required extra intervention so the civilians behind Todoroki's ice could be protected.

The Full Gauntlet each one carried and their own physical training had allowed them to keep the hideous creature at bay for the moment. However, at a certain moment, the flexible Nomu was able to catch both of them with his stretched claws, which, like its neck, were right now a great distance away from its torso. Melissa was been held against the ground and was hurriedly applying the electro shock installed on the palm of her Gauntlet to get rid of it. All Might, on his behalf, was being suspended in the middle of the air as the other claw was gripping his right arm and the head of the Nomu tried to finish him with its big and horrendous sharp teeth.

"Come on!" All Might taunted as he connected another Full Gauntleted punch to the Nomu's head at its third attempt to bite him. "Is that all you've got?"

"I hope it is, because I can't do much more from up here..." he thought.

Suddenly, the monster's body began to float thanks to Uraraka, who had returned to help them.

"Hatsume! Momo! Now, hurry!" Uraraka said to the other two girls, while Kaminari and Jirou covered them by containing the weaker Nomus that came closer. Hatsume was flying with the help of one of her later babies, a gear that included jets in the feet and elbows' pieces, while she held Momo. Momo held a big sword she had created, and with one clean cut she severed the claw that was holding All Might. Once both Melissa, All Might, Hatsume and Momo were back on land, the five of them watched the Nomu elevate higher... until the grenades of its belt loudly exploded, reducing it to pieces without any harm for them.

"How did it...?" All Might wondered until they turned and saw a slightly blushing Inko Midoriya a few feet out of the ice refuge... with one of the grenades' ring she had attracted with her usually inoffensive Quirk around her finger. Uraraka widely smiled to her and allowed herself to marvel at her future mother in law.

"I said it once and I'll say it again, young Midoriya: you have an amazing mother..."

All Might was surprised to hear his phone ringing again, and to see his detective friend's name again on the screen. Fortunately only a few Nomus remained, and Deku, Mirio and Nejire were doing a fine job submitting them.

"Tsukauchi!" he answered, putting some distance between him and the rest. "Things are getting better up here! How is the rest...?" All Might spitted half a bucket of blood and almost had a heart attack when his friend told him what he had to.

"Okay!" Momo looked particularly exhausted, but she wielded her new sword like a badass commander. "Each time there are less, but there is no time to rest. We...!" dizziness hit Momo like a big wave and had to use the sword to stay on balance.

"Momo? Are you all right?" Uraraka asked. In just a few seconds Momo's expression looked totally different.

"Y... Yes, I'm all right..." Momo answered, despite being clear she wasn't. "Like I was saying... we... must..." she only managed to say before she fainted.

"YAOYOROZU!"

"MOMO! What's happening to her?" Uraraka cried as she and Melissa caught her before she hit the floor. Yeah, she had fought as bravely as she always did and it was being an exhausting fight but they weren't expecting Momo would be that affected.