42

Heaven

Heaven.

Is what your boyfriend's arms feel like. Especially when its Kim Taehyung who is cuddling you close to his heart in the middle of the night, battling against the cold winds of the aircon.

"Shouldn't we just switch it off?" He asked with a chuckle. I lift my head up to look at his face with squinted eyes.

"No. That'll mean its going to get hotter and I can't cuddle you." I say, smiling sheepishly after he kisses my head. If I were a puppy, my tail would be wagging every time he kissed me or showed affection.

"I have an idea." His voice booms through his chest, the vibration becoming an addictive feeling for my inner kitty.

"Mhmm what is it?"

"How about we make it hotter with the aircon on?" I furrow my eyebrows, not getting what he meant by that.

"I...didn't get you Tae." He clicks his tongue when I express my confusion, his next actions making me widen my eyes in realization.

He crawls to get on top of me, his height being a perfect advantage to puzzle his hips against mine, a perfect fixture.

"Oh..." I say when I realize what he meant earlier, completely. My flustered self is the cause of his utter amusement as his giggles create a melody in my ears.

"You love me right?" He asks out of nowhere, getting serious all of a sudden. O sigh softly, bringing my hand up to caress his face and jawline, kissing his cute nose later.

"I love you more than the word love, Taehyung. You're my angel, my everything." I say, without hesitating a single word because that is nothing but the truth. He is an angel, an angel who was sent to me from the gods above when I felt like I was at my lowest. I thought no one would ever like me ever again and thought about how my parents were right all along.

"No one is going to love you if you don't reduce your size, Norse. Your loneliness will be your greatest curse if you choose to be who you are right now for the rest of your life."

Well, thank you for the curse mother, I've always stuck to being truthful and being me.

Look where I am now.

In my safe place...

In my lover's arms which provides me the entire warmth you lacked to give me during my whole life with you. Thank you for cursing me mother, for I had to escape your prison and let my wings set free so I could fly with freedom. High and endless, where sky is my limit.

"You're not here, Nari." He points out, frowning slightly at me drifting off into my thoughts.

"I'm sorry."

"I said I love you too, my dear one. With you, I feel like no one can ever take care of me like you do. You treat me like your baby, no complaints on that because I love it to the core. And Nari, I have said this before and I'm saying this for a billion and trillion time for the rest of our lives. You're an amazing woman, Nari. I'm lucky to be your man. You make me wanna be a better man."

Words kept flowing out of his mouth like his verses, sweet and soulful voices reminding me that I indeed have encountered this angel whilst my stay on earth. My emotional self gets teary at his words said from the bottom of his heart. And I thankfully bury my head in his chest as he caresses my hair from our position, his one hand supporting his weight on one side.

"Shush. Silly girl, I told you I will keep reminding you how perfect you are. To me, perfect is the definition where all the goods are balanced out by the bad."

What...

Does...does he mean that he accepts my flaws too...?

My mouth falls open as I look at him again, eyes searching truth and when I found nothing but the truth, my tears became two rivers cascading down the glaciers of my eyes and meet the swamps around my neck.

"Taehyung, you drive me to insanity. You're too good to be true, Tae."

"I could say the same about you, my love." Infinite kisses come my way as my face is smothered with his love.

I try to kiss him back on his cheeks and nose too but alas, he is too quick to dodge them and place warm kisses back onto my skin again.

Unknowingly, he ignites the fire in my body, urging me to hold his face still all of a sudden. His confused gaze is held by my determined ones. My weary and determined ones.

Should I kiss him?

Or...not?

"I know what you're thinking Nari." His voice is heavy on my ears. My breathing picking up its pace.

"And I say, go for it. Kiss me, Nari. I'm all yours." He adds, my heart going into a frenzy of having to kiss the dearest person in my heart and mind.

I close my eyes, mimicking his relaxed face as he keeps his eyes closed. He seems very inexperienced, because he isn't willing to lean down and make the move. I chuckle at his innocence, watching his brows slightly crash together.

He doesn't open his eyes though, because my breath is felt on his kiss and I'm drawn closer to his pink, chewy kind of lips that I've wanted to claim as mine since the start.

"I love you."

With a small, insignifiant mumble against his addictive warm lips, I close the gap between our faces, noses on either side which I find is incredibly cute.

I guide him, all the while raking my hands up his hair and enjoying his soft texture.

Open, open mouthed kisses as we almost shared our breaths. Slowly, I guide him to close our lips, letting his lips suck on my bottom one. I initiate another frictional action, turning my head a little bit to the left to deepen our kiss.

I take pride when he releases a moan from the back of his throat, nose scrunched up at the pleasure of each other's lips making love.

The process continues until one full minute, until he decides that his lungs remind him that he needs oxygen. He opens his eyes, a scoffing smile dancing on his lips which indices my own.

"There. Our contract has been sealed. I'm yours forever Kim Taehyung." Under the moonlight, his skin warms up and I know he is blushing furiously. I confirm it when he releases a sudden squeaky sound from the back of his throat, falling completely on my body and his arms around my body on the mattress.

"Aw is my baby shy?"

"Nari!~" his cute voice drags my name out and I laugh forever at his cuteness.

I'm one fucking lucky woman, Kim Taehyung. Thank you, baby.