25

[The new chapters begin from here]

🍕🍔🍟

Two months later...

Everything was back to normal, and so was I. The angst in my heart has dissipated over time, and then I thought...

Time does heal everything

Now, I'm skipping through the empty corridors of the building whilst the boys are preparing for the comeback in April, next year.

They've been very busy touring around in different countries and have set foot back in Korea just two days back.

Unfortunately, I couldn't attend their appetites when they were out of the country, because I decided to stay back and relax into my lifestyle for awhile.

So, the agency hired a part-time dietician for them who went abroad with them for their world tour.

And right now, I'm going to meet her after I've resumed working at BigHit.

The notepad is steady in my hands and my eyes flashed all the things I was going to enquire from her. From what they've had while on tour to what she has been encouraging them to take.

Because bangtan boys are a hard task to manage, especially when it came to their food.

Everyone was different in their own ways, and it was hard to please everyone's appetite all at a time.

"Hello miss- oh...who might you be?"

"What do you mean? Who are you?"

Oh~
The attitude~

Kids these days are really clever eh?

"I'm bangtan's dietician. And you are...?" I said.

"Oh. So you're the one huh? You're too fat to be working here though."

Calm down...calm down. She's just a girl. It's alright. You're a strong woman, Norse. Love yourself.

"My job is not to worry about myself, dear. I'm getting paid because I'm here to cater the needs of those boys and keep them healthy at all moments." okay, maybe I did sound a bit harsh but that was needed to keep her in place. She makes a face at me, as if approving of me but stays silent for a period of time. 

"You still haven't told me who you are." I point it out, cutting the silence.

"I'm their new dietician. Claire De'Souz."

Great God of cheese hamburger...

She's the one...?
I don't believe this.

"So, Claire—" I'm suddenly cut off when the door opens up and Bang PD enters the room along with a guest.

"Ah, I've sent Jungkook to search for you but you're already here. Have a seat everyone." he said with a smile, mentioning me in the first part.

I was still flabbergasted by the girl who looked no more than a teenager, and the situation right now was confusing me even so.

"Nari, meet Danny De'Souz, my best friend." My mood instantly gets better and I greet the old man seated beside PD-nim.

"Very nice to meet you sir." I say and smile.

"Soft spoken, I see. Well, I wanted to meet you because my daughter will be joining BigHit as a dietician. Because Shihyuk mentioned you as their main dietician, I wanted to have a word with you."

What a contrasting father-daughter duo. But I'm not the one to judge. I'll be nice to this girl as long as she doesn't cross her limits by too much.

"That's nice, sir. I'll look forward to be working with her." I say politely and hear a very sarcastic scoff from two chairs beside me. She's already being a bitch, without trying. But I promise myself to be patient and modest.

"Also, Nari, please take care of her. She's my only daughter. She might be a little cranky and harsh on new people but believe me, she's a sweetheart." I liked the way how the father was talking about her.

"Yes, sir. Certainly. I will take care of your daughter, you can trust me." I say just to be safe. If I had to sign papers, I'd do that too because this girl looks like she's a bit too much to handle.

But there's nothing impossible when you're already trained to have handled the world's most chaotic boy band.

"I'll you see out, Danny." PD-nim and his friend exited the lunch room, which leaves me alone with Claire.

"You've got very nice parents, kid." I say it as a compliment.

"My mom died two years ago."

Oh.

"I'm sorry. I didn't kno—"

"Of course you wouldn't know. Tell me what to do. I'm not familiar with what they eat." I bite my tongue from slipping the chain of curse words and maintain my dignity in front of this kid.

Daniel always told me to handle cranky kids by either ignoring them, or staying calm. Either way, there's silence. And that's what helps the kid to feel a guilt inside of them and they'd stop.

Though I doubt it when it comes to this kiddo.

"Alright. Do you have their schedule? Planning is very important." I enquire.

"No. And it doesn't matter. Just tell me what to do." fine. I already have their schedules written in my mind, so I only have to assist her through in the kitchen.

"You can cook for yourself if you want, but I prefer to have my food after they're catered properly. They need a lot of attention." I point out the minutest of the details and she hums from time to time as I explain.

"Alright, now let's start cooking." I announce.

Today's lunch menu consists of sauteed broccoli salad and gimbap. They must've missed Korean food a lot so I was planning on adding a lot of flavor into the ingredients to make them feel back at home.

"What's that?? Don't you use a spatula??" she asked me with a pitched voice, noticing how I was mixing the seasoning into the meat with glove clad hands.

"You can ensure the seasoning is mixed properly when you mix it with hands." I explain but her facade remains disgusted.

She was putting on the sticky rice on the sheet when she sighed heavily making me look over at her.

"What's wrong?"

"I give up."

Bitch that wasn't even your second roll.

I try not to clench my jaw and take over her work. She makes an annoying sound and throws the gloves in the sink, sitting on the counter and opening her phone to scroll whatever, laughing occasionally.

Actually, she hasn't done much.

Judging by the minimal amount of work she's done, her cutting skills are poor, the rice wasn't spread across the sheet uniformly, and she got tired very quickly.

But I guess it's okay. It's her first day in the kitchen.

I guess...