41

One of the most memorable and alluring era.

Love Yourself: Tear.

The second album of Bangtan Sonyeondan of their most successful Love Yourself trilogy.

The absolute game changer and an absolute masterpiece track Fake Love debuted at the Billboard awards with the boys performing with their heart and soul ground into their dance and voice.

No wonder they are such influential artists not only in the country or Asia but also to the world.

Receiving them at the backstage prior to their performance, from the celebrity audience, I watched as the staff patted their backs and complimented them all through the way they were skipping into the small green room assigned to them at the backstage. I was the last one to congratulate them, waiting for the others to give them all the compliments they deserved as I was in the green room ready with my make up kit in hand.

Jimin enters first, the cute duckling quacking dearly as he skipped towards me. His small but taller frame threw himself onto me, making me stumble back in sheer surprise.

"Jimin! Whoa you must be very delighted!" I said, finally hugging him back but at the exact moment, the other six suddenly joined us, turning it into a lovely group hug with giggly and happy boys.

"Oh, you don't know how much we all are Nari! Army cheer the loudest!" He replied, his body shaking like a leaf in the wind.

Thank god they don't call me noona anymore.

The seven babies were separated by the stylists, each one of them shyly sharing their experiences on stage. They always do that. Bangtan is very talkative, or more precisely, they're very expressive in terms of conveying to everyone and anyone of how much they love their fandom.

At one such moment, I got called by a stylist who is currently working on my boyfriend's make up.

"Yeah?" I answered, moving away from Hoseok who gave me his brightest smile.

"Taehyung is calling for you." The woman had said, a stupid grin on her face as she winked at me. Yes, the staff were trusted with our secret; that the world's biggest boy band's member is dating their dietician. At some point, I didn't know if I could trust them, but eventually, I learnt that the world isn't too cruel to spill secrets and ruin the personal lives of artists.

I click my tongue and walk over towards him anyway, his boxy smile showing through the mirror as he keeps his gaze steady on my moving body.

"Shall I continue his hair?" I asked the predecessor, and she nods.

Taking the blow dryer and the comb, I begin to style his hair into a messy, soft nest.

"Whoa!" He exclaimed, checking himself out with his hair and touching it like it was cotton candy.

"Its good, Nari!" He exclaimed again, taking my hand in his before kissing the back of it. A blush began rising up on my cheeks which couldn't possibly be hidden for long. He witnessed it, himself being the cause for it as he howled lowly.

"Don't worry, I'm going to kiss you all the time, Nari. All of my kisses are for you and army."

Aw, isn't he just the most precious little thing.

"Thank you for that Tae, but go join the members now. I think they're practicing and giving it a final touch. Go, go!" I immediately distract us from our little love bubble, pointing at the five members dancing to the low music of their song with their choreographer.

"Taetae! Wait for me!" Jimin called out, his hair almost being done as the stylists took a seat to give themselves some rest.

Taehyung rushes closer, bashing his boxy smile at me and turning around just as quickly. I myself take a seat on his chair, my legs beginning to hurt slightly. Standing on your feet and focusing on doing some make up and hair isn't as easy as I thought it would be.

I close my eyes and pray for a short second, praying for their performance to go expectionally well.

But who was I kidding?

It's Bangtan Sonyeondan, the biggest boy band in the world who give their everything into their performance, wherever, whenever.

A goofy smile is put on my face and before I know it, their managers are rushing them to the entrance of the BBMA's stage.

Everything from there was a blur. All of the people stuffed into the small green room rushed inside to another room where the live of the BBMA's was broadcasted to the backstage.

So much energy, so much of passion for the stage and people, Bangtan really has rocked their stage. No one liked the fact that BTS was thrown to the very last of the performance, but the event had a clapback on themselves because none in the crowd had left, just for BTS.

Just seven gems overflowing with passion and love dancing on the stage with no one else other than army. People were falling in love with these boys, and that is acknowledged wildly.

Few minutes later, BTS have come back to the rooms again, exhausted beyond wits. Especially our perfectionist, Jungkook.

Handled by the manager who sported a proud smile on his face, he put him on the chair beside Taehyung, him and Seokjin from the either side patting his body and appreciating his stage presence.

"The shirt lift was the best!" Namjoon yelled from the other side of the small room, making everyone giggle at him.

"Yes it was Gguk!" I said, patting his hair as he gave us his infamous bunny smile.

"I did good too! Pat my hair too!" My whiny boyfriend said, making my eyes go wide. I didn't expect Taheyung to be the jealous type, but oh well.

"Everyone gets pats and lots of good food too! You all did wonderful today, and I'm so proud for stanning such an amazing group." I whispered the last part in his ear, not being sure if the staff knows that I'm an army. They would use that against me.

Shortly after, I kiss his ear teasingly. His reaction was priceless.

His already big eyes go even wider and I laugh at his comic expression.

"Guys, I'm thinking of ditching the after-party." Seokjin, the eldest had said fearlessly.

"You can do whatever you want, Seokjin-shi. No one can say otherwise to you." Their head manager had said, as a joke. Jin clicked his fingers and winked at him, definitely going with the idea.

Soon, we were travelling back to our hotel and BTS of course, started the Vlive for their fans, officially ditching the BBMA's after-party.

What a wonderful day,
May 21, 2018.