1

15th September, 2017

Norse's POV

What a beauty, what a beauty. I eyed my delicious meal proudly when I had finished decorating the plate. Passing it onto the counter, I rung the bell for the restaurant's waiter to serve it.

I work for Kim cafe, though I just wanted to go and work for BigHit, as a nutritionist/dietician for the eternal boys. Bangtan boys.

I smiled at the thought but dismissed it as soon as it came, springing into action when another order arrived.

🍕🍔🍟

The day was long, just like the other days of my work schedule. I lethargically walked into my apartment which was in the high town and dropped myself onto my husband— My bed.

"Ah how I missed you daddy" I snickered at my own rotten comedy. I decided to freshen myself and cook myself some good food to treat myself for my hard work.

Yes, I do get paid well at my job but that is not what I wanted. That is not what I've graduated for.

I want to interact with my clients, feel their insecurities like I once had.

But a great soul once said — "Dreams forever will just be dreams if you don't work on it"

And yes it was my bias from BTS, Kim Taehyung who said that. It just added fuel to my burning desire to work for them. And for how much I eagerly remember, it has been one month since I've filled out a form and submitted it to the Bighit agency.

I do hope I get hired very soon.

I signed with a smile and adjusted the table cloth before serving myself some Japchae, the remainder for the leftovers. I was happily chewing on my meal when my phone blared from beside my food plate, startling me with its noise.

I widened my eyes at the name ID.

'Agency'

I quickly swallowed down the food and wiped my mouth before answering.

"Good evening Ms.Soo" yeah, I gave my Korean name.

"Good mo- I mean, good evening to you too" I bit my tongue at my silliness.

"This is Sejin speaking"

Oh

My

Holy

Shi—

It's the BTS main manager who's fvcking speaking to me oh my god.

I tried containing my squeal but ended up choking on air, asking for a small 'excuse me' from him. He seemed to chuckle from the other line but immediately covered up with a clearing of his throat.

"Well, I've personally called because we got no response from you since two days. The post was sent to your address back then" he spoke in perfect English that shook me.

"Oh! I must have checked my mailbox! Pardon me Mr—"

"You can call me Sejin, it's fine." he said. I nodded, slapping my head later but asked the most important question which could change my life.

"So...am I hired?"

"Hmm...let me think about it" I released a sigh when I connected the dots. So that's where the boys learn to tease each other from huh? It's all because of their manager hyung.

"Okay okay. You are hired Ms.Soo. Welcome to the family"

🍕🍔🍟

Welcome!

Welcome to the first chapter from where all of your fantasies will come true!