6

Nari POV

Nari POV

As soon as I stepped into my apartment, a really big cuddly bear hugged me--well, practically pounced on me-- squealing like a small baby. Detaching myself, I immediately got ready to make dinner for us.

"Oh wae? Don't waste your money on me please! I'll go have dinner outside!" were his words when I said I'll be making dinner tonight, and probably for almost every night because he's my guest.

I strongly insisted on making him stay here and eat home food, even fooling him that the foods around the hotels aren't hygienic. If a local will hear my words, they'll start a war with me.

"Okay fine. But the groceries are on me!" he exclaimed. I groaned because there was not a chance I would deny him, even if I wanted to.

I flinch suddenly when I hear his phone blaring from the counter beside me. He jumps down from the counter and attends his call. He comes back from the balcony pretty quickly, but with a frown.

"What's wrong?"

"A client" he said. Yeah...I forgot. He's a psychologist back there. I don't know why he's here but he's really gonna repent not working.

And as if he read my mind, he said.

"I'm least bothered about my job Norse. I only want you, at least for awhile." he said and hugged me from the back.

"And there's one more thing" he said against my ears.

"My parents are setting me up for marriage with an asshole, more like forcing me" he dropped the bomb. I frowned and sim the flame, turning around and looking into his eyes.

"And that's why you ran away..."

He nods. I connected the dots now. Bit he is playing games with his parents who are millionaires. One click of their finger and they can do whatever they want, even if it's going against their own son's wishes.

And so, Dylan knows he will be safe outside the country. So he came here.

"So...you're actually here because you're hiding from your family" I said seriously. He must've hinted my accusation on him and defended himself.

"Norse, no. I would never. Believe me I came here just because I missed you, or I'd be staying in Miami and have fun otherwise. I came here for you. Please don't get the wrong idea" damn his sweet voice made me believe everything he said. I gave him a glare to make him uncomfortable and spit out the truth, but he only looked all over my face, and lastly meeting my eyes. He was sincere, I can conclude.

"I believe you" I said, still looking into his eyes.

Dinner was quiet and clean. We enjoyed the food I made and made way to the bedroom. He insisted on sleeping beside me just like we did, and I agreed.