26

The table was just set when I out the ramen pot on the surface when Jimin's voice bursts through the large room

The table was just set when I out the ramen pot on the surface when Jimin's voice bursts through the large room. Footsteps patter along the floor and more of the members start filling in, manager Sejin being the last one to enter with a smile.

"Noonaaaaa!~" Jimin screams adorably, jumping and bringing me close into a soft hug.

"We missed you!~" Jungkook joins in and now I'm squished between the two boys. I pat their backs from my angle as best as I could and part away, sitting at the table. One by one, I hug everyone and shake hands with the manager.

"Good to see you again, Nari. The boys were whining for weeks for you." I laughed at that began serving their plates. I didn't miss the astonished glance which Jin and Namjoon shared with each other when they saw Claire walking towards the table.

"Hello boys~"

I wanted to puke.

Her voice was flirty and ugly and everything suggestive. The dull responses from the boys didn't go unnoticed by me but certainly did when the teenager sat right next to Jimin.

My eyes directly went to Sejin who was already looking at my knit brows. He gestured with his hands that he would explain later, so I pushed it to the back of my mind.

When I came to Taehyung, he huffed and sighed, his whole body drooping unlike the others who sit like fidgety children. I give no one a tight smile and quietly ruffle his hair.

His googly eyes look at me, confused. I mouth an 'its okay' and give him another smile. I point my chin to his now decorated plate and he doesn't hesitate to plunge into the delicacies. When I move to the other members to check on their plates, he suddenly wraps his large hand around my wrist stopping me instantly.

My eyes ask him what was the matter, and he whispers, "Can we please talk later?" I nod my head at that.

I tend the others and also the arrogant teenager who seems to eat much than her capacity.

Is she anorexic? She is very pale and thin, the almost invisible hair on her arms tells me so. I try not to dig into the matter more because that's none of my concerns. But as a fellow human, I will tend to her disease if she opens up to me and IF she REALLY is anorexic.

"I'm done." she pushes the half eaten plate away and runs to the corridor.

Thought so.

Now, is the time she isn't here.

"Sejin-nim?" upon calling his name, he sighs and starts speaking.

"I think you know who she is already, I saw PD and his friend exiting from here."

"Yeah." I simply answer and sit down at another chair.

"God the complains don't end at all! Jin doesn't like the way she cooked, Hoseok almost threw up once when she prepared a simple stew, oh and the steak—"

"HORRENDOUS!" Yoongi exclaims from his seat with a disgusted expression.

"I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know how to cook, to be honest." Sejin-nim says and I sigh.

"You're right, manager-nim. She has really low exposure in the kitchen. I'm sorry you all have to suffer just for me to be free from work."

"Oh, noona. It's completely fine." Namjoon assures with a mouthful.

"Why did you have to take a break though noona? We were so sad when they told us you wouldn't be able to join us on our tour." Jungkook pouts and I swear that was the cutest pout ever.

"Yorobun (everyone)... I sincerely apologize for you to have gone through that experience. I won't let that happen again. You all are my priority now, so I must be thinking about you too before I decide upon something. And also...Dan and I broke u-up...so..." series of gasps and that's it. Silence returns to the table with only the sounds of spoons and chopsticks grazing over the dishes.

"I'm sorry... It must been hard for you." it was Taehyung who spoke. I take a deep breath in and smile, a half-genuine, half-agonised smile which was obvious.

"I'd like to change the topic." I propose and they all start speaking enthusiastically, as if they couldn't bare the awkward silence on the table. They told me about the small road trips to the biggest of the smiles they've seen on armys.

If there was anyone else that loved their fans as much as bangtan loved army, they must be the greatest souls.

BTS have the greatest, the purest souls I've ever known so far. And God do I adore these dorks.

"And noona! I'm telling you, Mic Drop: Dance break is going to go down in history! Our hard work paid off so well for Army! Ah~ I'm proud of us~" Hoseok says out in pure bliss and pride which makes me feel so delighted inside.

Lunch finally comes to an end but we're again sitting at the table to talk a little bit more.

"Guys, it's time for practice." their head manager calls for them and they all whine like little babies in disagreement.

"Oh hyung! I want some time alone with noona!" Taehyung speaks up quickly, and I don't know why I'm starting to panic.

"Noona? Oh, okay. Sure. Don't be too late though!"

"Okay!" and all the members pour out of the door, except Taehyung.

"So..."

"Look, if you wanna apologize, let me tell you this. Whatever you've done, was because you felt like I was a bad woman who was going to steal you hyung's and maknae's innocence. But that wasn't true anyway. I know you were just trying to keep them safe, and I understand. You don't have to really apologize." I say. He opens and closes his mouth for which makes him look like a fish.

"No, Nari. You got it wrong."

Oh damn. Now I'm curious.

"I- I don't know how to say this but...those six are very dear to me. I thought you were stealing my friends away from me..." I furrow my brows, because I don't understand.

"Tsk. Nari, what I meant to say is that I thought you were going to take my dearest people away and turn them towards you. I always had their attention but when you came in as our dietician...You stole the spotlight which once kept me bright and alive. W-whenever I used to talk to the hyungs or chimchim or Kookie, they'd somehow bring you into the conversation and talk about you so much. Nari this, Nari that, I didn't like it. So I...I..." I say nothing.

Because I'm pretty stunned at his confrontation.