23

If anyone saw us at my house right now, they'd easily think we're a couple

Dylan and I quickly patched up and I woke up in his arms on the cold carpet.

But mind you, patching up doesn't always mean that the sinner was forgiven. If so, you're terribly wrong.

A sad smile dances on my lips and I study my surroundings. The beautiful early morning light rushes from my room's window and lights the whole house golden. Our shadows mingle on the carpet and I don't hesitate to admire.

God help me with him....

Out of nowhere, there's a movement felt behind my back, disturbing the shadows I was so intrigued with. There's something awkward beginning to rise up to the surface as we stare at each other, his face's level a little higher than mine.

He takes a sharp breath, and it was like he almost realised what was happing and what situation we are in. He get off, sitting cross legged, his face buried in his palms as he rubs and warms his face.

"Nothing happened...right?"

"No" our groggy voices conversed.

Silence dawned upon us for a few minutes. I laying on my hand and him sitting and staring everywhere but me. I've had enough of this shit.

"So...y-you told me you were going back home. When?"

"Tonight"

Fuck.

It was almost like a sob-starter, and I hiccup, gaining his attention.

"Hey. You okay?"

"I'm fine..." I answer honestly. I should be fine with it. It's just too bad to not let him go and inhale the same air intoxicated by him. I'll have to be fine, for my own good.

"O...kay"

"Fuck you" I startle both of us with my words.

"W-what? What did you just say?"

"You heard it. Don't need to act deaf" I sass back, having slipped into the bitter mood right away. I lift my head and land my teary gaze on his face, and that does not look good.

"You're such a screwed up person Norse"

And that, ticked me off.

"What the fuck!?" I yell and sit properly, in front of him. He has a poker face on and that irks me more. How dare he call me screwed up when he's nothing but that??

"You screwed up everything, not me. You fucked girls behind my back, not me. You, you ruin everything I have and the screwed up one is me?? How insolent can you be huh!?" I jab my finger on his chest harshly.

And sometimes....I forget that this psychologist has some major anger issues...

I widen my eyes at the realization and I'm suddenly pinned down to the ground. I struggle against him but his one growl sets me still under him, and that'd when I see his facade.