18

[I love how it looks so wrong but I'm not complaining at all]

Our first week in LA has ended. The boys are busy with their stage performances and as always, had lit the stage on literal fire.

Backstage was a hectic business.

There are people running all over the place to make the concerts BigHits. Makeup artists, hair stylists, stylists, managers, stage attendants, and lastly, me- their one and only dietician.

Preparing them energy drinks was the simplest of the tasks, but managing their time in between to make them drink it was another thing.

Like right now.

My eyes dance between many figures of the green room and find three of the seven boys happily changing their looks as three or four stylists surround them. Namjoon, Jungkook and Hoseok are more than contended with their performances and were going on blabbering with their stylists who giggle and respond from time to time.

Oh well, and then there's me.

I'm the luckiest soul to apply makeup on my bias's beautiful face.

Taehyung is as calm as possible and just complies like a good boy while I focus on the details.

But there's this thing.

Every time I had to use my fingers to adjust the makeup on his lips, my heart does a flip.

Good god it's so damn soft and plump....

I thank the god numerous times that he has his eyes closed. Or else he would catch my thirsty stares at his beautiful faceu.

"Done. Have your— oh okay" this was odd. He just left.

Well, it didn't hurt me that he didn't let me speak and just left, but it was little....rude.

It's always been like this.

I'm completely getting ignored or am just left hanging while I speak to him, like this.

I've had enough.

I'm going to talk to him today.

🍕🍔🍟

"Uh Taehyung!" I raise my hand to get attention from the man who was the last one to come out of the green room. Today's concert was done for and it was such a fun event. Everyone was safe and there were no incidents.

He stops on his tracks and looks around until he saw me jogging towards him.

"Hey" I say, actually pant because of the small exercise.

"Yes?" oh. Why does he sound so....uninterested? He doesn't want to talk to me, I feel like that.

"Well, mind telling me why don't you um....talk to me?"

"Aren't I talking to you right now?"

"You won't call me noona anymore. Why?" actually I was panicking. Did he find out that I wasn't their noona? And that it was all an act?

"Look. I'm just tired, okay. I'm a little grumpy and well, cranky when I'm tired. So let me be. We should head back to the hotel anyway" he says and turns around to meet the guys waiting for him at the end of the backstage hallway.

Oh well...

Not that I care. And yeah. Maybe he's right. People can become cranky and all when they're exhausted.

But is he exhausted all the time to behave like a cranky little kid with me? Ugh. I'm losing my mind.

Why am I trying to get to him to talk to me anyway??

I half stomp and half walk while murmuring things to myself until I reach the van for the staff. I get in and mind my own business as the others, well, the girls, start fawning over the boys which slightly irritates me.

But in the end, who am I to stop them from fangirling on these men? I'm one of them too anyways.

My journey towards my hotel suite is slow, slower than a turtle because I wanted some time alone. Finally, I find myself staring at the city lights of Los Angeles, from the tall glass glass window which was at the end of the hallway of our hotel suite storey.

"Norse? Is that you?" a voice calls my name after ten minutes or so. I recognise the voice, so I don't actually respond and continue gazing at the city lights in front of me.

"Hey" his hand rests on my shoulder, attempting to turn me around to face him.

"Norse what's wrong?" I close my eyes when he touches my chin, it's a good feeling if it's the sex God doing it.

"Not now Dan. I'm a bit tired" I say.

But when I hear no response, I lift my head to look at him, smirking down on me. Oh I know what he's thinking.

"Dan, no"

"Aw but it's gonna take away your tiredness like—" he clicks his fingers while biting his lip, looking maniac as ever, "—this! Please please please." The way he says makes me laugh.

Before I could do anything about it, I'm lifted and placed on his shoulder. My thankfully zipped purse turns upside down with me ad he bounces me on his shoulders, and I had no choice but to laugh like a crazy psycho and beat his back.

I suddenly gasp when two silhouettes appear in the hallway walking straight towards us. Or our room, it's only us in this floor of the hotel.

"Dan! Dan put me down I'm serious!" I hiss at the man.

"No way! Until you're hap— Oh. Oops" ugh, goddammit. The damage has been done. The flabbergasted couple who felt the secondhand embarrassment from us were Vmin.

"Down. Now" I whisper shout at the man who's still carrying me shamelessly.

"Oh, right" finally, I'm reunited with the floor.

"Uh....hi! Hi. How are you" what the hell!?

"Uh....we just wanted to call you guys down for dinner. It's....it's gonna be fun if we had dinner together" Jimin says and smiles. Though, my smile falters when yesterday's events come back into my mind.

But....I can't be that selfish.
It's been days, weeks, since I've been friendly with the boys again. It was always them being busy or me. There were timed when I was called for meeting when I had to be in the dinner room to serve and cater them.

Well, not all opportunities are bad, right?

"Yes, sure. We'll— we'll be there" I smile and say. Though, I don't miss Taehyung rolling his eyes when Jimin said "Okay noona!"

It's making me so worried. Does he know already? This is a frustrating journey.

Taehyung is the first one to walk away with a casual pose, then followed by Jimin who stretched his arm around his taller soulmate friend.

As expected, the psychologist beside me turned to me with a confused look, probably noticing the idol's behaviour towards me.

"Bleh. Come on, it's dinner time!"

Did he just ignore what just happened?