24

18:00 hrs

The sun sets down the horizon, an exotic combination of red and orange hues fade into dark oranges, finally setting on ink blue for the night.

I'm still out of my own house, I didn't want to face Dylan nor hear any of his explanations.

And at the moment, I'm at the supermarket to buy myself some junk food, or maybe instant noodles to satisfy my growling stomach.

My cheeks blush a furious red when my stomach embarrasses me in front of the cashier.

"You must be very hungry, young lady." I give the old lady a smile through my mask, and walk off to my car in a rush.

"Noona!"

Oh shi- no no no, not now please!

But God wasn't on my side for the rest of today.

"H-hey Jungkook-shi" I turn and smile at the two, their bright eye smiles almost blinding me under the moonlight. Their eyes crinkle with a spark though their faces are well covered with their face masks.

"You haven't been coming for work since days, noona. Are you okay? Are you healthy? We can take care of you." Jimin says with the purest of intentions which makes my heart melt.

"Oh no no, guys I'm really fine. Just...personal m-matters.." I say, staggering on my words but nodding continuously. I hope they don't dig in too deep and ask me what are the matters that are bothering me...

I don't want them to know.

Especially when they've warmed up to that bastard.

"Oh. I hope it's not too bad, noona." Jungkook says, lifting his hand to squeeze my shoulder reassuringly.

"And you know, we're just one call away. Anything for our noona."

"Nae! Anything for our noona!" I heartily laugh at their child like enthusiasm and speak a few more words before turning to leave.

"Oh, are you guys needing a ride back to the dorm?" I ask them.

"Oh no noona. We've come here with Taehyung and Jin hyung. They're shopping for a few more supplies." Jimin says, pointing his little index at the two silhouettes who've just exit the supermarket.

Taehyung...

Taehyung!?

Oh shoot I gotta go!
I don't wanna face him, not right now.

"Uh...guys, I think I'll be leaving. D-Dylan's been texting me haha" I make up an excuse using that sick bastard's name and show them my non-dinging mobile. They make some strange sounds that the natives understand and I take my queue to leave.

"Bye guys! Meet you in a few days again!"

"Bye noona!"

"Be safe, noona!" that made my heart go frenzy for a second. Same Jimin, same. I wanna be safe too. From toxicity...

Taehyung POV

"Who's that they're waving to?"

"I don't know, Tae."

"Let's catch up to them. Quickly, hyung!"

"Yah! It might be one of their friends! What's wrong with you? You've been acting too weird these days Taehyung!"

What's wring with me you ask, hyung? Well I'm drowning in self pity and shame ever since I snapped on noona on our tour...

I've been ignoring her since then, just because I couldn't man up and apologize to her. Yes, I know that I've messed up but I couldn't help myself that night. I was too pissed on the illusionary fact that Nari might be one of those girls who tried to get close to us and use us for our fame and money but no...

Nari was just the normal woman who loved her profession more than anything. I didn't know she had to behave like our noona because we wouldn't listen to her if she was proven to be younger than us, she was just doing her job.

And about getting close to us? It's again, for her profession. She needs us happy and content as she feeds us the most delicious meals and delicacies.

Yet I've been so ungrateful and impractical about everything and yelled on her that night...

Lord forgive me...

No.
Nari, please forgive me.

"Hey hyungs. Let me take that." Jungkook, our sweet maknae helps us load the trunk with utilities and groceries for the next two weeks. It's seven boys living together, so it's very crucial for us to opt for supermarkets than any other shopping centre. It's for the budget savings.

And no, we don't actually risk our identities for groceries and utilities. We have our masks tight and secure around our faces. (kskksks I can't believe the one writing like an alien now. It doesn't make any sense!)

"Who was that Chim?"

"Who?"

"The one you guys were talking to." I specify.

"Ooh that was noona. She was here for some shopping." Jimin says with a smile on his face. I swear 'noona' has a lot of effect on us.

"Hmm, well then let's follow her to her house?"

"What the hell!? No you weirdo. We're not going to follow her!"

"Tsk. Just listen to me, everyone. Jin hyung, lets go. Follow that car." I discretely point to the car pulling over the supermarket, hitting the road quickly.

After awhile, the car we were following comes to a halt and the headlights goes off. Nari gets down and locks her car before heading towards her porch and slowly opens the door to her house.

"Done stalking?"

"Not yet..." I slowly say, observing the two shadows up on the yellow window curtain. They looks like they're...arguing...

That was until a cab pulls over in front of their house, honking for its presence to be known.

What the hell?

And that's when a male silhouette rushes out of the house with loads of luggage. He helps himself restlessly, acting very fidgety as he dumps the suitcases in the trunk.

"What happened to them...?" Jimin comments on the male who is aggressively wiping on his face. He finally gets into the cab and the car is in the go...

The lady's shadow is now nowhere to be seen...