36

Nari's POV

What. The. Fuck?

Did I hear everything right...?

"Yes, you heard me right." The man who sits in front of me with my hands in his and on his knees confirms that I was not dreaming.

"H-how-"

"I knew it by your confused expression."

"No, I mean...why would you date someone like me...?" Her voice trails away into the air at the ending, and I exactly know what she meant.

"Nari, you don't realize how beautiful you are and how amazing is that personality of yours. Maybe it was your smile which I fell for. Or maybe it was the way you take care of us that made me admire you endearingly. Nari, please don't reject me. I've never proposed to a girl before (It was always the girls wanting to date him) and I know its awkward to ask you out out of nowhere. Do you want me to take you to a restaurant? An amusement park? Or- or a beac-"

I clasp my hand on his mouth immediately, taking him aback by my actions.

"Shush. You don't have to do anything like that, Tae." I say and force a smile onto my face.

"But you know...girls like to be taken out, don't they? Tell me what you want...and why are you still so shocked about this...?"

"Nothing. I just- I didn't expect to b-be proposed by my own bias." I shyly state and lower my voice as I reach the end. But what confuses me is the frown etched onto his features.

"I am human too. I can have feelings and date anyone I want, Nari. And I know I haven't made a bad choice." My eyes soften with his words and I cup his soft cheek, feeling him lean into my touch.

"Its a yes, Taheyung. Even if you keep breaking me, its always me with you, waiting for you."

"Don't say that..." he says and gets up to give me a hug. The best hug I've ever received from anyone in my lifetime. Maybe even my mother hadn't embraced me in her arms for the first time when I came to this earth.

It feels so right to be in his arms. Like, nothing can ever make me feel down again. The homely comfort he radiates is just mind blowing.

"So...I'll let hyungs and Jungkook know that you're mine now?" He says with his cheeks burning rosy. I think for awhile, my mind tearing between two things, one for the fact that he wants to make us official to the members and the other...he just called me as his...

Oh god.

"Okay." His eyes gleam with joy and he rises to kiss my cheek. Once he's gone to talk to his hyungs, I collapse and literally scream into the couch pillow.

Am I dreaming? Because this is one damn good dream. Better than the nightmares I get everyday. Better than my reality.

Please...let this dream continue.

Or was it not a dream at all??

This is reality.

I scream again when my mind answers to me, shrieking and squealing all over and calm down in just a few seconds. As if on queue, Taehyung skips through the huge living room and plops down on the couch beside me.

"Don't- don't you think everything's going too fast?" He enquires out of nowhere which makes me look directly at him.

"Yes. Actually yes. I feel like this wasn't supposed to happen." Frowns etch on our faces when I say that. He soon realizes and brings me close into another bear hug.

"Nari, please. You deserve everything I'm about to give to you. Please don't give up on us already." He says in a soft voice right beside my ear. His slurred accent evokes my soul along with his deep, husky voice.

"Its hard to digest, but okay. I'll shut up now." A chuckle weaves in between my words and I finally found myself believing the reality.

"Can we cuddle...?" Taehyung shyly expresses and I nod right away. He bashes me with his smile and pushes me down so that I'm laying on my back. I turn and attach my back to the vertical couch and watch him settle beside me, our faces facing each other with content smiles. I lift my head so that his hand is below my head and he pulls me closer to his chest.

I purr against his warmth, loving how perfectly he's around me. His other hand encircles around my waist and I do the same, my other hand jammed between our bodies against his tummy.

"Oh, I love this." He expresses his genuine thoughts, "Me too."

"You're even cuddly than Chimmy or Jin hyung wah" I laugh along with him at the comparison. No way I could be compared with his friends and hyungs. They're the definition of comfort because I get gists of it through their hugs.

"Taehyung, stop. My cheeks hurt from smiling too much." I mumble against his chest and bury my face into him. A soft, wet kiss is placed on the crown of my head and my glasses are taken away from my face.

"Whoa..."

Oh. He realized how ugly I am.

"You're so beautiful..." his eyes never leave my face. Contrary to my thoughts, I'm shocked at his comments and shy away again, hitting him softly on the chest.

To be honest, I've never felt this warm and loved even with Dylan. Or anyone for that matter. He is much different, and I look forward for a lot in this relationship.

But if he found someone better than me, I'll gladly leave, because I'm done being cheated on. No one really sticks with me for a long time.

How awesome.