40

I

I... I didn't know...

"What?" I question him again just to be sure of what I heard.

"Oh, Nari." The love I feel radiating from him as he caresses my hair and looks at me with those eyes, my walls crumble and I start crying right then and there.

"Shush...you know neither of us seven are from Seoul, right? We live in a dorm, away from our families. And at the beginning, I mean when we were informed that we will be assigned a female dietician, we thought it will be nice because we have our food from the restaurants most of the time. The feeling of home was thinning in our blood, Nari. Until you came in our lives. You treated us like your children, Nari. I can't express in word how grateful we are to you. Its hard to stay away from our family, in a small dorm and grinding our blood, sweat and tears into our dreams and passions.

You are our caregiver, Nari. I'm sorry this escalated into a different direction but you deserve to know why we adore you so much. You're an amazing person. I'm so lucky to have you."

I sob uncontrollably in his chest, my hair dampens at a spot and I lift my head to witness shim shed a few tears too.

"I love you Taehyung. I love all of you. I don't think I would've been here without your music. So its you who has brought me into your life. Thank you, Taehyung."

"I love you too, my queen." I fall into his chest again, but only this time with a smile on my face and heart heavy with love and affection.

Is this how they felt all along? I've been showing them care and love through the most basic necessity: food, but honestly, I never expected the boys to feel so attached to me.

Although, that now answers why they all chose me over their make up artists and other as their friend. I'm grateful to be having such a place in their hearts, it's truly an honor.

We bends back until he lays down on the bed and my face on his stomach, my arms around his tiny waist and I giggle when I feel his small protruding cute tummy on my chest.

"You're so cute Taehyung."

"And I love you too." His large palm rests on my back, the warmth undeniably comfortable and I feel like slipping into slumber right here in his embrace.

"Let's sleep hmm? You will develop a headache soon." He says, carefully wiping away the tear trails from my face.

"True that." We giggle and adjust our positions on the bed. Heads on the pillows and arms and legs entwined like lost pieces of mahjong.

🍕🍔🍟

The next morning I woke up ina cheerful mood. The birds chirping in a distance and the sounds of the fan above our heads. We are in a different position and I had to turn around to look at the masterpiece of a carving called Kim Taehyung.

"God really took his sweet time to make you huh? The most perfect and handsome man in the world."

"He did." My eyes widen in size, his groggy voice responding to my mumbles and he chuckles while opening his eyes to look at me.

"Only for you. I belong to you." He adds, leaning further to plant a delicate kiss on my cheek which soon turns pink.

"Tae, baby you belong to yourself. I'm just a part of your world. A segment who loves you unconditionally." I say. I know I think big and try to be a bigger person and that is what exactly takes people aback.

I get no response from Taehyung but after a few minutes, he sighs, his eyes looking deep into mine and seeming like two dark brown oceans studying me.

He caresses my face, connecting our foreheads together and I automatically close my eyes.

"I really love the way you think, Nari. You had me speechless a while ago. God damn you woman. You have me spun around your little finger like a delicate thread."

Good god. What am I supposed to say now?

"So you're telling me you're smitten for me."

"Damn right." His hand circles around my waist and we cuddle wordlessly for the next fifteen minutes, smiling like idiots.

"Say, if I ever find another person who is better than you— mfph" my words collide against his hand and muffled and giggles and only heard.

"There is no man better than me, woman. Remember that. Enjoy me while we last." I howl at his sassiness.

"Oh~ When did The Kim Taehyung become so confident huh?"

"What are you talking about? I'm born with confidence. Now let me sleep in peace. We have final practices starting from tomorrow."

"Yes sir!" I salute in the air, hand to my forehead.

"Hmm I like the sound of it." The naughty boy laughs behind me as I look at him stunned. I thought he was the most innocent in bangtan. Well, turns out that I'm wrong anyway.