Epilogue

The lunch was delicious, as always. We ladies got to know each other in the kitchen while we made the dishes and the two men were conversing their hearts out about us and whatever came to their mind.

Taehyung, being the baby lover he is, never left the boy alone and he stayed beside him all the time. And to our surprise, we never saw the baby being uncomfortable and he even ate the food when Taehyung fed him with his own hands.

I know for sure...

He is going to be the best dad in the whole of the universe. He might not be the perfect one out there, but he will devote his life to his family.

I bit my bottom lip at the thought of making him a father and me being a mother with a child of our own when a hand crept up behind me as I was in my world, staring at my world.

"Heyya. Can we talk for a bit? They're pretty engaged with my boy. Do you mind?"

"Not at all," I said and adjusted my glasses on my nose as he scratched his head.

I followed him to the balcony and he closed the door behind him. I sat on the dusty wooden table we kept there, suddenly revisiting our memories together when we lived here four years back.

"I missed you so much, honey bear." He suddenly said and I saw the tears in his eyes, lingering inside as I 'aww'd and pulled him into an embrace, the warmth making my eyes sting too.

"I missed you too, Dan. You've grown up by so much, but you're still the same Dylan I know. Witty, cheerful and calm. How is your business going?" I said and broke the hug, patting his shoulder as he wiped his tears.

"It's great. Hmm, so good and I thank my wife for everything. If she hadn't been supporting me mentally, I would never become the CEO of my self established company." He says.

"What the—" I gasp and almost pop my eyes out as he nods and giggles.

"It's true. It's called LauraKim, it's all over the internet. I just heal people with my establishment." I gasp again and squeal so loud and hug the shit out of him for his success.

"That is amazing, Dan! Oh my goodness, I can't be any prouder right now! I'm freaking out! You've always wanted to talk to people and...and, wow!" I saw and jump in my seat.

It's always been his dream!

I remember how passionately he talks about how society needs a change and the younger generation is so affected by the elders of their family. Not just that, friend groups, relationships and every tie a human can make with other humans, he discussed it with me every other night.

"You're living your life, Dan! Oh my God, never come down! I'll pray for you every day." I say and he pats my shoulder, laughing wholeheartedly with a gigantic smile on his face.

"And you named it after your family, Dan. That's so fantastic, I'm in tears!" I say and giggle as he nods his head vigorously.

"They're the reason for me to be the man I am, Norse. Without them, I could've never moved on from you." He said and my eyes soften at his words. It was always true.

What we had in the past was the best experience but with Kim Taehyung, it was more magical. It felt like he was made for me, rather than I was made for him. He is such a pure hearted man, I could never ask an angel to give me more because he is just perfect the way he is for me.

Unknowingly, we both start crying while holding hands and looking at the bright sky in front of us. Life has changed so much and so well.

It all happens for a reason.

And I believe it happened for the best.

"You're a lucky asshole, you know that Norse?" He turned to me as he cursed at me. Perplexed, I sniff and make a face.

"I've always been. I'm glad to live my life. He makes it better."

"She does too."

We say and smile with pure emotions lingering in our hearts.

We turn around to see the best parts of our lives.

Our missing pieces.

Our gluesticks had successfully and blissfully repaired our damaged hearts together and made our horrendous lives better.

We can never thank them enough for their presence in our lives.

Taehyung...I love you for everything, my love. Never change that heart of yours. Never trade it to anyone who will break it for a reason but I'll be there.

I promise you I'll be there to guard your heart with my might to save you from the cracks because when you're hurt, my blood goes blue and I can never see you shed a tear for those who don't deserve it.

Laura, thank you for making my best friend's life so much better and I promise you, he is the most perfect human to ever exist and he will give you his heart if you ask for it, literally.

And baby Kimmel, your father is the best man in the world and thank you for blessing your parents by successfully coming into this world. They will love you endlessly.

I promise.

I promise to meet you guys every other year when things get back to normal again.

This is my promise and this is my life from now on...

I close my eyes and open them back again to see the world of mine looking back at me with the softest smile on his face.

Laura turns to look at her husband who is crying with his heart filled up to the brim with happiness.

Kimmel looks at his dad and understands, making grabby hands at the man beside me and he chuckles, wiping his tears away.

"My worlds are calling for me." He says and walks out and I sit there alone, looking back at the sky and wondering.

"I love you." His smooth voice says, kissing the top of my head as he has his arms around my shoulders. I hold him as though he would disappear in a fraction of a second if I ever let go.

"I love you more, Taehyung. Thank you for existing."

And we share a loving kiss before the worst of both worlds was a long way yet to come.

Until then, I'll love him, nurture him and cherish him just like he did to me when I was at my lowest.

Love is an everlasting feeling. It can never get out of your heart and that is what makes it special. It may have been living in your heart in various forms. Love, friendships, relationships, bonds and just simple interactions of care.

But all of it begins within yourself.

Love Yourself.

THE END