15

"Welcome to LA!"

"Welcome to LA!"

A foreign land.

It's been so long since I got out of Korea, and it's clearly a bliss for me. Everyone is getting ready to alight the plane and God, paparazzi is just waiting outside.

We hand over our suitcases to the staff responsible for it and put on our masks, sunglasses too.

"Here we go" I say in a small voice but Dan catches it. He quickly shuffles to give me a peck on the forehead and holds my hand as we descend down the staircase.

"Don't worry baby, I'm always here"

I wish too....

I simply nod and let him guide me through the crowd, guards securing us but of no use since they are bewildered to see their stars coming right after us.

I even catch some words, like

"Whoa who is that?"

"He looks so handsome"

"He looks perfect!"

"If he is a staff member, I'm certainly attending the concert gosh"

Can they please stop? I knew they were talking about Dylan of course. But I kept my negative thoughts to myself. No one even gave me a look as I walk beside Dylan. He's already a celebrity, as he is.

And I'm a nobody, as I should be.

"What the hell!?" I gasp when I feel a harsh tug on my sling bag, the hinge ripped right away.

Oh no....it's my favorite bag....

M-my mom gave it to me....

I feel tears brimming in my eyes and I'm thankful for the large sunglasses covering my face.

"Norse?"

"Let's just get away from here" I say, clutching the broken bag close to my chest.

As soon as we hit the road, I hug Dan and cry. He is bewildered at first, but does his best to pacify me.

"Dan...m-my bag"

"Oh....Norse, we could always stitch it up"

"But it means a lot to me, Dan. Mom gave it to me as a gift for my f-fifteenth birthday. I couldn't keep it safe...." more tears flowed out of my eyes as I spoke. He pats my head and shushes me completely until I have a hammering headache.

"I heard the hotel is far. You can rest on me, here" he pulled me close to his shoulder and laid my head, and I'm immediately knocked out in his embrace.

An hour or later, the car comes to a halt. The staff in the van gets down, making room for us two to get down at the last. I take a deep breath, finally coming out of the stuffy van and take in the view in front of me.

'Hotel De Luna'

The large silver plating read. We both walk in hand to hand, just to be safe because to reach the reception, it was a long way through the garden full of people, mostly our staff.

"Our luggage must be at the reception. Let's fetch them?" I merely nod at Dan, letting him drag me towards the reception. Once we find our tagged luggage, we set it out, easier to reach for when we will get into our hotel room.

The staff members called us all together pretty quickly, distributing the cards and keys of their respective rooms. All the members had single rooms, but that would only mean everyone will wake up at different times. Oh god, how would they even get their breakfast on time?

The maknae line will be the worst at it then.

Anyways, there's always a Sejin oppa to save the day.

Once Dan hands me over the card to get into our hotel room, I take a slight sprint towards the reception, and I'm running with my luggage towards the room in the 3rd floor.

Excited, I open the door with a loud slam and throw myself on the first bed, my luggage given the least bit of care.

A minute or later, Dylan walks in with a sullen expression.

"You left me all alone there. Bitch"

"Haha! Sorry. I just wanted to get some rest"

"And do you think that I don't need to? Meanie" I giggle at his words and make grabby hands. He immediately gives in and locks the door behind me, climbing onto the bed and were both knocked out. Me for the second time that day.

🍕🍔🍟

"The concert is in a week from now, okay? Each concert one day after another, and the other ones will be informed after. Is that clear?" we all nod and answer positively at the managers' instructions.

"Now dismiss" Sejin concludes and we disperse from the lobby which was booked for frequent private meetings of our staff.

Once I reach my hotel room, I find Dan sprawled on the bed. I smile and walk towards him.

"Get up, we gotta go have our lunch now"

"Nuu I don't wunna!"

"Oh Dan, you know your cuteness can't make my mind change even for the tiniest bit. Come on, get up. I'm hungry" I say, watching his face twist and turn until he gets out a dorky face, but in a cute way.

Aish.

We reach to the cafeteria section of the hotel and start ordering.

"Mac and cheese with Pepsi please" I order. I know it's not healthy enough but I can't help it. I'm devoid of American food.

"Same" Dan says, pulling out his wallet to pay. I raise my eyebrows threateningly and he knows why.

Cause I said I was paying for us both.

"Take it, will you?" he had that boyish smirk on his lips as I kept glaring at him.

"Ungrateful brat" he ruffles my hair, making me all the more angry and I huff, watching him carry both our trays to a free table. I sigh and follow him anyways. I'm hungry.

But what I missed was two eyes staring at us.

One pair whipped for the man and one pair jealous of the man named Dylan.