11

Bang PD-nim?

...Bang PD-nim?

Did I do something impeccable?

"Annyeonghaseoyo PD-nim" I bow to him respectfully. I'm almost in tears when he just stared back at me without even acknowledging my respect.

"W-what's the matter, PD-nim?" I ask bewildered.

"Are you aware of the company rules, Ms.Nari?" he asks.

"Y-yes sir. I am. What's wrong?"

"So can you please tell me if smoking is allowed inside the premises of the company?"

"It's absolutely not allowed PD-nim. Why am I asked about this anyway? As if I have—"

Just then, he pulls out a small plastic bag and places them on the desk space between us, urging me to open it up.

I furrow my eyebrows and look at the bag, wondering what the hell might be in it.

Drugs? Candies? What the hell.

My hands are a little hesitant but I force myself anyway. Then, I'm absolutely struck.

"Cig-cigarettes...." I mumble, lifting my head to look at Sejin and Jungkook and a few members of the staff staring at me along with PD-nim.

"So can you tell what are these doing in your drawer, Ms.Nari?" he discretely points to the bag of cigarette boxes and holds me as the accused.

Okay. What the fuck?

"But I don't smoke, PD-nim"

"You do! I saw her smoking these at the balcony at the end of this floor!" a lady voice spoke up.

Hmm... Interesting. Very interesting.

"PD-nim. I do not smoke. I don't have the habit of smoking. I'm clearly accused of this, although I've done nothing like that. Trust me" I try to prove myself. I have to stay calm or I'm really going to rip off this bitch's nasty hair.

"No! Don't believe her sir! She's lying!"

"Did I stutter?" she shuts her mouth. PD-nim thinks hard before another voice speaks up.

"But sir! She said she's seen her smoke in the balcony area! She should be fired right away!!" this was a male, probably another nasty one. I bent to see his face and of course, he looked like some kind of a joke to humanity. Pardon me for my reference but I'm pissed.

"Alright then. PD-nim, I best believe you have to look into the records of the CCTV camera from the balcony of this floor, two of them I suppose" I say and fold my hands over my chest. The staff who were against me broke out into sweat and I clearly wanted to scoff, but that would only make me look like a less approachable person to the bangtan boys who are here.