49 [M]

Author POV
(Cuz shit is going to get nasty very soon)

What could possibly be more sweeter than to drive home with your boyfriend, giggling and yelling to music under the moonlit sky with the starry blanket around the major shine?

That's right.

What's more sweeter is when the birthday boy of your boyfriend decides to take your hand and run to the porch of your apartment complex, slam the door open and close it with a loud bang, loud enough to wake the neighbors up if not something else and push you up the wall with his lips melting into yours fiercely.

You didn't even get the time to throw your purse and phone away as they kept flailing loosely in your hands, and at last, you decided that this madness of love shouldn't be dissolved in disinterest.

You threw them away.

"Damn that phone is going to crack." He commented cheekily between the kisses, managing his best to keep your fingers all engaged into his hair. That long, fluffy, ridiculously stunning hair of his.

"T-Tae, hmm, let me." You say, hoping he could take the hint because the man was clearly inexperienced. He nods eventually, setting your feet down to the ground where your knees also eventually slide against.

Your hand reaches upto his chest, you chuckling at how anticipated he is feeling with what is about to happen. You can feel the slightest of the thumps from his heartbeat, his muscles rising up and down with a distinction.

"Hey, it's alright. Do you trust me?" It's funny how the situation has become genderless, usually the male asking the female these sort of questions. He smiles, looking down at you who peeks through your eyelashes at him. He couldn't stop himself from moaning, and that was one bold and sudden move.

"You look so hot from up here, darling." He compliments your figure, that major curve of your hip to the rare end which tips down with the softest curve that he gently wants to pat and squish.

Okay, maybe not so gently though.

"Go ahead. I'm all yours." He says and you bite your lip at how romantically sexy that sounded to your ears. Giving him a gentle smile, you continue your puzzle to unbundled his belt, open the top frustrating button and zip the flyer down.

The baby blue color of his boxers welcomes you when his jeans are set down to his knees, a little chuckle escaping your lips at the contrast of imagery and the current situation.

"Baby blue really suits your skin color, Tae." You joke, earning a groan from him.

"Lady, I know how to masterbate and I would certainly help myself now. Please stop teasing me before I change my mind." This is the cutest sexual warning you have ever received in your life. Chuckling again, you startle him by kissing his length through the fabric, loving how his mouth immediately slacks open with a jolt of electricity running all over his body.

"Oh, God." He moans, the sounds more musical than the masterpieces he produces.

"You like that?" You kiss his dick longer than before, your hands now palming the interesting third leg of the male.

"Please, please end this torture or-"

But before he could end his sentence, you already have your hand inside the boxer, feeling his length nice and good in your touch.

He closes his eyes as if he was trusting you with everything, and in fact he did. He felt ridiculously good at the mere touch of your hand on him, and he thinks that maybe its his body that has been yearning for you since day one.

Not wasting much of time, you drag the piece of clothing right down to his ankles and start kissing the head of his impressive length.

"Wow, Tae how long are you?" You asked out of genuine curiosity. His hardened length was very impressive with the smooth yet veiny texture and the precum smeared over the tip made reality more fun.

"10, if I'm being humble. 10 and a half when I think about you." He said with the most sly smirk decorating his incredible features. Giving him a seductive lip bite and a chuckle, you dive right in and taste the saltish precum of his on your tongue, his head already filling half of your mouth.

"God, you're delicious as fuck." You commented, earning a provoking hair caress from him. A hand on his girth and the other on his thigh for support, you forced a few more inches of his length into your mouth, fist closed tightly incase you gagged and ruined the birthday boy's incredible night.

"Oh damn that's great." His encouraging moans and words with groans and growls were everything that you wanted for this night.

Slowly and slowly, you bobbed your head with a vivid rhythm, your saliva and his juices making lewd sounds with your mouth. You were turned on for sure, without a doubt, but his pleasure was everything that kept your passion burning for now.

Confidently, you take in all of his length and deep throat him, your hands resting against his awesome thighs. Your tried tilting your head to give him some extra angles, and it seems to have worked when his moans now became uncontrollable.

His tension might've caused him to become confident with you. He took your head in his large arms, keeping you stable as a muse.

You knew what was coming for you and you loved it.

You closed your eyes, Taehyung now starting to fuck your mouth at the same pace that you created. Humming against his length only made the situation worse.

His hips began snapping into your mouth at a pleasurable rough pace, almost making you roll your eyes to the back of your head at how good he feels in your mouth.

"You like that huh? My kitty likes it when I fuck your mouth like this?" His pace didn't even struggle a bit when he spoke to you like that, the words making you grind your core to the very ground at where you sat between his legs.

"God, fuck you look so sexy." He complemented you, going even faster with his pace and deeper inside your mouth. He was beginning to be merciless with you.

You hum again which makes his thighs quiver with pleasure, a loud moan from his throat followed by him seductively biting his lower lip and looking up at the ceiling.

"God, I'm close. I'm close." He chanted in his smooth, dark voice. You just had to stay there and smile internally at how his length twitched and his pace faltered as he fucked his high into your mouth.

Soon, in a few more thrusts, his load fills in and you decide to not waste even a single drop of him. Your messy state, your heat spreading all over around you both, and your devilish smile when he looked at you made him fall for you deeper and deeper in love with you.

Did he really hit his shot and win this golden bird? Yes he did, and he is very proud of himself for having you by his side.

Helping you up, which was hard for you and him considering you were horny and he just finished from his high, you both chuckled and fell into each other's comfortable embrace.

Nothing seemed to be wrong right now, because everything felt right when you buried your face in his shoulder like that and he held you with no care for the outer world.

You knew.

You knew you would go through hell for a man like this and damn, you were glad to be his chubby little girlfriend.