Chapter 27

I sat on the plane in between Johnson and Matt.

Yes, Matt.

It wasn't really awkward it was just I didn't know what to do to start the conversation off. Johnson sensed me being uncomfortable and tried to see what he could do.

He and Matt ended up talking about snow boarding and football while I sat there on my phone.

I scrolled through my Instagram comments, which I rarely do and saw a few I just had to ignore.

'Slut'

'Wow you're such a bitch'

'You hurt Matt what the fuck is wrong with you?'

'I knew you were never good enough'

Oh.

Because they know what happened.

They know every detail and witnessed it. I know they're trying to 'look out for matt' but we're just taking a step back and not forcing what we both want to happen.

Does that make sense?

I don't know. I drifted off to sleep while the boys talked.

-

I woke up Nashville, Tennessee. I stretched out my arms and ended up hitting Matt in the face.

"Oh my god are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine Ave. Chill" he laughed.

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

We walked out in the air port and went to the baggage claim. My bag was stuck and I sat there trying to get it looking like an idiot. Matt came up beside and grabbed my bags for me.

I gave him a questioning look and he smiled.

"Just because you're mad at me doesn't mean I can't still treat you like a princess." He winked.

I smiled and sighed.

"Thanks." I said.

He nodded and we headed out of the airport.
We got into a cab with 4 different people in different cabs.

I was in a cab with Matt, Sammy, and Shawn.

"I'm starving" Shawn whined.

"Where's there to eat" Sammy groaned.

"I want a sandwich" I complained.

Matt just laughed at us all complaining. I scrolled through Twitter as we were driving to the hotel. It seemed like forever, but we finally came to a stop.

"Yay" I mumbled as I got of the car.

Before I could get to the trunk Matt and Sammy had my bags.

Why Sammy? I have no idea.

"Thanks guys" I smiled.

They nodded and looked at each other with a glare.

Matt's POV

I started to grab Avery's bags, but so did sammy. I pulled out one bag and he pulled out the other.

"Let me get it." I said.

"I got it Matt" he snapped.

I rolled my eyes and Avery came around.

She looked at me with confusion and I just shrugged.

"Thanks guys" she simply said with a smile.

Sammy and I both nodded at the same time and walked into the hotel. It was huge. It had a big glass chandelier and a sitting area with a TV set up. It even had Starbucks and some breakfast shops.