Chapter 17

Matt's POV

"Babe" I said.

Avery had fallen asleep on my shoulder and we had arrived in LA. The plane had just landed and I was trying to wake her up.

She looked so cute. I snapped a picture really quick and shook her. Her eyes slightly opened and she groaned.

"We're here" I said.

"Yay" she smiled with her eyes still closed.

She stretched her arms and legs and rubbed her eyes. We got up and grabbed our stuff. We then waited to exit the plane. We finally were off and went to the baggage claim. We saw our bags and I got them both.

"I got it" she said take her bag out of my hand.

"No" I said snatching it back.

I wasn't going to let her carry her bags. I was going to do it.

Sammy had talked to me. He knows we're dating. He told me to treat her like princess and don't hurt her. He told me to love her and make sure she knows I love her, and that's what I'm going to do.

She rolled her and eyes and smiled. We started walking looking for something to do with our tour. We saw a man with a sign that said 'Matthew Espinosa'.

I walked up to the man and he smiled. He was tall and looked like he was in his mid forty's.

"You must be Matthew Espinosa" he said.

"Yes sir." I smiled.

Avery smiled as the man greeted her.

"I will be taking you to your hotel. Come with me" he said.

We followed him out and went to a car waiting for us. We got in the car putting our luggage in the back. The car ride to the hotel was fast thankfully. We arrived and the man stopped the car at the entrance. He came and opened our doors and got our luggage.

"Thank you" Avery said and smiled.

The man left and we went inside. We saw the group of performers standing in the lobby. I saw Cameron, Nash, Hayes, Sammy, Jack and Jack, Lucy, Aaron, Jacob, Taylor, Shawn, and Carter.

"Aye Matt!" Shawn said coming up to me and giving me hug.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Who's this?" He asked looking over at Avery and smiling.

"Oh, this is my girlfriend Avery" I smiled.

Avery smiled and walked up to shawn and shook his hand. Avery and I went up to all the guys and talked.

"Ave!" Lucy said embracing Avery into a hug.

We walked over to the rest of the boys. Sammy came up to Avery and gave her a hug. He kept his arm around her shoulders.

I tensed up a little.

She's my girlfriend. I mean, I know they're close friends, but she's mine.

Avery's POV

We had finally arrived in LA.

A man dropped us off at our hotel and we went into a lobby. I met the kid Shawn that Matt was talking about. He was really cute. He had dark brown hair and was tall.

Lucy came over and gave me a hug. We went over and met the rest of the guys. Sammy gave me a big hug. He then put his arm around my shoulders.

I looked over at Matt and he had his arms crossed over his chest.He was clenching his jaw and wasn't talking. I pulled away from Sammy and walked over to Matt.

I hugged his side but he didn't budge.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

Everyone was too busy catching up and talking they didn't notice.

"Matthew Lee Espinosa" I said sternly.

He looked down at me.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"Sammy" he said.

"What?" I asked.

"I just got jealous okay?" He said looking away from me.

"I'm yours" I smiled.

He looked at me again and a smile crept on his face. He quickly kissed my lips.

"Ohhhhh" Cameron said with a smirk.

We all laughed.

"So this is your girlfriend?" Nash asked.

"Yeah, Avery" matt said.

"Nice" nash said looking at me up and down.

The rest of the guys greeted me. They were all nice and quiet attractive. I'm scared Matt's going to get jealous again.

Hopefully not.

We went to the front desk and got our room keys. Jack and Lucy were sharing a room, Sammy and Aaron, Carter and Hayes, Cameron and Nash, Jacob and Shawn, and Johsnon and Taylor.

I was sharing one with Matt. I thought I would be sharing one with Lucy, but oh well. I think it'll do though. Tomorrow was their first show.

This is going to be a long fun trip.

__________________________
Hey!! 800+ reads?! Y'all are amazing! Longer chapter I think😂 thanks for reading! Keep voting! Love you guys!💘-Em💁