Chapter 47

Avery's POV

Today we have a show in Virginia. Apparently it's a very exciting show because we're back home, but really, I think it'll just be like the other shows.

We pull up to the event area and get out. All the fans are crowded around the entrance. So many beautiful faces. We walk in and start with the sound check. Jack and Jack sing a couple of their songs and so does Shawn.

We wait and wait until finally everyone is brought in. I introduce the boys, as usual, one by one and everyone screams. We did what we normally do in the shows such as challenges, question and answer, dancing, games, and singing. I loved it so much.

We ended up doing the meet and greet after the show which I thought was strange, but we did it anyways. The groups of people lined up at each station to meet everyone. Mahogany and I had a station and I loved meeting everyone. I kept an eye on Matt and how cute he was with his fans. I'm never going to be able to get over that.

We finish the meet and greet and I was tired and starving. I walk over to Matt and through my arms over his shoulders. I hug him tightly and he slightly picks me up and spins me around.

"Food?" He laughed.

"Yes" I begged.

They started to clean up all the equipment and everything until it was finally cleaned up all the way. We gathered our things and headed back to the hotel.

"We're going to eat. Are you ready?" Matt asked.

"Yes" I groaned as we headed down stairs to meet everyone in the lobby. We got into separate cars. I was with Matt, who drove and I in the passengers seat, Shawn, Cameron, and Nash. In the other cars were Taylor, Hayes, Jack, Jack, and the rest of the guys and mahogany.

We drove to a Resturant and of course all the guys sung one direction with me on the way there. We finally arrived and ordered our drinks.

"So we can go see all our old friends here Matt!" Jack cheered.

"Hell yeah" Johnson yelled.

Honestly all who I could see was Lucy who I haven't seen in what felt like years, which I really wanted to visit her. Who I was scared about was who Matt would want to hang out with and what parties he would be attending.

We're out of high school and some people have moved away for college, but I know the people that Matt used to hang out with are still here.

"Uh yeah" Matt smiled.

He knew I wouldn't want to go to parties or get togethers or whatever you call it. He knew that his old friends weren't the best of people and I wouldn't be okay with it.

-

I woke up at ten thirty. It felt weird to sleep so late, but I was tired from last night. After we finished dinner Matt and I went to see our families for a bit. We're also seeing my family again today and we're going to eat lunch with them.

I yawned as I got up and went to brush my teeth. I walked down into the living room area and found Matt, Jack, Jack, and Sammy all sitting. I decided I wouldn't draw attention towards myself and just grab some breakfast.

I silently walked into the kitchen as I listened to them talk. I felt somewhat guilty for listening to there conversation without them knowing, but it can't be anything bad.

"So a party huh?" Sammy smirked.

No, I've rarely talked to Sam and I don't regret any of it either.

"You're just going to fuck some girl then leave her" Johnson joked, even though we all knew it was true.

"I'm so in for the party" Jack smiled.