Chapter 43

Avery's POV

I woke up to the sound of Matthew's heavy breathing. I opened my eyes confused of where I was. I looked around to realize I was laying on the couch with Matt and a ton of blankets.

Wait what? Why am I cuddling with Matthew? I barely remembered what happened last night. All I remember was we went to Gilinsky's house to watch movies and everyone was there.

I began thinking about what happened. I then remembered Sammy. I smiled from the thought of him. Wait, I was also sort of into Matthew too, or Matt whatever.

I can't fall for either of these boys. I know they're great people, but I just can't fall for them. I don't know them well enough. I want to go back to my home town and see my family.

My family had came up two weeks after the incident, but I want to go see home. This isn't home and I know that. I feel very uncomfortable.

I want to talk to Matt. I want him to tell me all about his life. About his past, present, and future. Everything. I want to know more about this boy.

I felt Matthew move and become still. I didn't want to wake him up yet. I heard a faint groan and his grip on me become tighter. I giggled as he almost pushed me off the couch.

"Good morning" he said in his low, raspy morning voice.

It was actually very attractive, but I can't think that. I can't fall for him or Sammy. Remember that Avery. I can't. Don't do it.

"Morning" I smiled.

I slowly began to get up off the couch. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I then walked back into the living room, but Matt wasn't in there.

I shrugged and walked up the stairs to my bedroom. He wasn't in there either. I walked towards his room, or the guest room, and found him in there.

I knocked lightly on the door and he turned and focused on me. I smiled and he smiled back.

"Hey, let's go out for lunch or something" I smiled.

"Alright. Go get ready. We'll leave soon" he winked.

I nodded and went to my bedroom. I went into the bathroom and stripped from my clothes. I slipped in the shower and began to wash my body.

After showering and I wrapped my self in a warm towel and went to find clothes. I picked out some white ripped shorts and a black tee shirt crop top. I also picked out my white converse.

I changed then went to dry my hair. I applied some makeup and decided to leave my hair wavy and natural. I liked it this way the most. After I finished I went downstairs and found Matt sitting on the couch dressed.

"Ready babe... I uh Avery" he stuttered out.

I smiled and nodded. I grabbed my purse and phone and we walked out the door. It was warm and sunny. We got to Matts car and started to drive.

"Where do you want to go?" Matt asked.

"I don't know" I smiled.

He nodded and started at somewhere. I didn't know where we were going, but I was a bit excited. I had all what I was going to say to Matt and everything. I wanted to know if we had something.

I was looking through my phone and ended up going on notes. I don't really know how I ended up here it just sort of happened.

I skimmed through the random notes till I landed on one that caught my eye. I clicked on it to see if it was anything special and I was very surprised by what I saw.