Chapter 50

Avery's pov

"You're kidding. You don't want to go see the guys?" Sammy asked.

"I really don't want to, Sam. I'm sorry it's just I haven't seen them since I left tour and I don't want it to be awkward.

"Alright babe" he sighed as he kissed my forehead.

I really didn't want to go, but it would give me a chance to hang out with mahogany and the rest of the girls.

"Wait can I see if Lucy and Andrea want to come?" I smirked and wiggled my eyebrows.

"Sure" he smiled.

I felt like he was my mom. I laughed and texted them both. Lucy moved down here just a few weeks ago and she loves it. We've been hanging out a lot recently and she's been with Zack a lot. Andrea and Lucy both said they could come. Madison, Mahogany, Andrea, Lucy, and I will probably go upstairs and watch Netflix instead of hanging with the boys.

I went up stairs to change into something else. I slipped on my shorts and a cute flowing tank top. I grabbed my converse and put them on. After I finished putting on my makeup and I was done.

"Let's go babe" I yelled as I walked down the stairs.

Sam chuckled as he got up and followed me out the door. I locked it and went down to the car. We got in and headed for Jack's house. After about a ten minute drive we arrived. I jumped out of the car and headed inside without knocking.

"Yo" Jack said as he hugged me.

Madison then came up and hugged me as well.

"Is Matt here?" I whispered to her.

"Not yet" she said.

I nodded and went to hug the other guys. I sat down and Sam came to sit beside me. The guys knew what happened with Matt and I and they know about Sam and I too. He rested his hand on my thigh and smiled down at me.

"How's everyone been?" Aaron asked.

We all replied with 'good', and 'great', We made small talk until we heard the door open. Andrea, Lucy, and Mahogany walked in. I squealed and jumped up to hug them.

"Chill you saw me yesterday" Andrea laughed.

I rolled my eyes went back over to Sam. Andrea went over to me and told me to stand up. She took my seat and smirked at me.

"Bitch" I mumbled.

"C'mon babe" Sammy laughed as he pulled me onto his lap.

We got situated and I heard the door open once again. Matt stepped into the room and yelled hey to everyone. His eyes trailed to me and he tensed up when he saw Sam and I.

He took a deep breath and walked over to sit next to Johnson. I looked at Lucy and she gave me a worried look.

"Pizza anyone?" Jack offered.

"Please" Andrea groaned.

I laughed as she stood up and went into the kitchen. I followed her and we got a bunch of sodas and waters. We walked back in the living room and passed them out. I got to Matt and handed him a water, knowing he doesn't drink soda. He smiled at me and I nodded.

"So Matt, do you have a girl?" Taylor smirked.

"Uh yeah I actually do" he looked at me and winked.

I gave him a disgusted look and then looked away. Is he trying to make me jealous? Is Matthew Espinosa trying to make me fucking jealous?

"Oh who is she?" Cameron laughed.

"A girl named Anna. You know from high school?" Matt smiled.

"What?" I choked on my water.

All eyes were on me. Are you fucking kidding me?

"I uh that's great" I fake smiled.

Sammy's grip on my waist became tighter and he looked at me and I weakly smiled. I can't believe this. No, I'm not jealous, it's just Matt's dating the girl I wanted to fucking kill myself over and he knows it to. He's trying to make me jealous, but he's just making me mad.

The doorbell rang and I quickly got up to get it. It was the pizza. Jack came up from behind me and handed the pizza guy the money. We thanked him and brought the boxes into the living room. I ran into the kitchen to get plates and then came back.

I sat down on the floor near Lucy and she scooted over to me. She looked at me as if she was trying to say sorry.

"I can't believe him" I breathed as everyone began talking to one another.

"I know. Just don't let it get to you. You deserve better" she smiled.

"Thanks and you're right. I've got Sam." I smirked.

I looked up and Matt's jaw was clenched. He glared at me before turning his head. What's his problem?

He heard me say what I said about Sammy and I don't fucking care. I don't need him at all. Sure, Sam and I have been through so much, but he was my best friend and still is. Matt on the other hand hurt me worse than anybody ever has.

He made me feel worthless.

••

Hey guys! I updated for you guys! Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading.

I'm at chapter 50 now and I'm not sure if I'm going to end it soon or keep going until I hit like 60. If I end I'll probably make a sequel so be prepared!

Also come say hi to me on Twitter @heartyespinosa 💖

ALSO CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW MATT IS IN A MOVIE AND HES ANNOUNCING HIS TOUR DATES AND PLACES?! LIKE OMG GUYS IM SO PROUD AND HAPPY!

Please vote, comment, and follow for more! I love you guys soooooo much!

-Em