Chapter 24

Matt's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. I sighed and tried to cuddle up to Avery, but she wasn't there.

I felt around the bed and there was no sign of her. My eyes shot open and I looked around the room. I put my hand on my head and groaned. What even happened last night.

All I remember is we ended up going to a crazy party and all the guys got pretty drunk. I then felt as if I needed to throw up. I got out of bed and ran towards the bathroom.

Ugh.

Avery must be downstairs. She'll know what to do. I walked down the stairs slowly and finally reached the living room. She wasn't in here.

I made my way to the kitchen and sighed when there was no sign of her. Where the fuck is she?

"Avery?" I called thinking she would come from somewhere in the hotel room.

I walked back upstairs and went to the balcony. She still wasn't there. I called her name again and no answer. I texted her and she read it and didn't reply.

What? What did I do?

I know where she could be. I fixed up my hair a little bit and realized I smelt like alcohol. I shrugged it off and put my focus back on Avery.

I ran down the hall to where I knew she would be.

Sammy's room.

I nocked on the door and saw Aaron standing there.

"Dude where's Ave?" I asked worried.

"She's here" he nodded.

Whew.

I sighed and started to walk in.

"But I'm not letting you see her." He said sternly.

"Why? She's my girlfriend?" I tensed up and clenched my jaw.

"Matt, you hurt her" he began to sound angry and I stepped back confused.

"Wha- what do you mean?" I asked.

"You were drunk last night. You wanted to do things she didn't want to do. Then you slapped her." He said and looked down.

"I.." I started "I didn't know what I was doing"

I put my head down and felt my eyes sting from tears. My vision became blurry and I felt like my heart had shattered.

I hurt her.

I didn't just take care of her because Sammy said so, I did it because I love her.

I love her and always will. I've gotta do something.

"Can I talk to her?" I asked.

"She's still asleep with.." Aaron said before he trailed off

"With who?" I asked sternly.

"With Sammy okay? She needed someone." He said and shook his head.

I gave him a surprised look and felt a rush of jealousy and sadness run through me.

I turned around and ran towards our room. I unlocked the door and went inside leaving the door to slam shut.

I messed up.

Tears fell down my cheeks.

How could I have hurt her? You're so fucking stupid Matt. I kept repeating my thoughts and memory's of last night.

Every little detail. None of it would leave my mind until I knew she was okay and still loved me. I got a text from Aaron saying she was up.

I felt as if I was nervous and soon realized I probably wasn't going to get the girl I loved the most back in my life.

Avery's POV

I woke up wrapped up in Sammy's arms.

Wait what?

Sammy's arms?

I then remembered what had happened last night with Matt. I let out and sigh and felt like I was going to cry again.

I got a text from Matt, but ignored it. Sammy drew me nearer to him and smiled.

"Don't cry.." He said.

I nodded slightly and looked at the clock. '10:45 am' it read. The guys had a meet and greet today and another show.

Yay.

I couldn't get Matt out of my head. Sammy let me out of his grip and stood up. We made downstairs where stood the person I wanted to see but didn't want to see at the same time.

Matthew.

"What are you doing here?" Sammy yelled.

"Avery I-" Matt started before I cut him off.

"Forget it Matt. You hurt me okay? I thought you said you loved me. I don't care if you were drunk" I said not even looking at him.

Tears started to swell up in my eyes again.

"Avery I'm so sorry I didn't mean too. I didn't know" Matt started.

I didn't want to listen. I blocked out all the sounds. Matt's eyes were puffy and red and I knew he was sorry, but I just can't forgive him.

I can't trust him.

I'm scared honestly.

I looked at him as I saw a tear slip from his eye. I can't take this. I turned around and ran up the stairs. I ran into Sammy's room and fell onto the bed.

I cried and cried. I tried my best to listen to the guys yelling. I just can't take this.

Sammy's POV

"No you fucking hurt her! Do you know how much she's been through. How much pain she's put her self through. When I said treat her right I meant it Matt." I yelled.

He shook his head.

"Don't you see I tried. I wasn't out to hurt her. I'm out to love her. I was drunk and stupid and I didn't know what the fuck I was doing. I'm sorry. I've messed up" He yelled back.

"Forget it Espinosa. Don't ever touch her again and I mean it" I yelled.

I meant this. I can't stand to see Avery sad. She means the world to me and after being by her side through all of her hard times, I want her to be happy. I want the best for her.

He looked down at his feet. He looked at me one last time then looked at the stairs. He walked out and slammed the door.

I don't feel bad. Matt deserves it.

Matt's POV

I ran into our room. Or should I say my room?

I looked at my phone which was a mistake. Avery was my lock screen. I sat down and cried. I lost my world.

I love Avery and I mean it.

I shouldn't have been drinking anyways. I'm seventeen. I'm such a mess up. I'm so fucking stupid. Wow nice job Matt. See what you did. You ruined it all.

I got up and ran upstairs. I walked out onto the balcony.

Why?

To relieve my "stress"

No.

To do something I deserve. I made a big mistake. I stepped over the railing and stood there. My breathing became uneven and my hands began to sweat.

I'm gonna do it.

Just jump.

_______________________
Hahahaha cliff hanger😇 hope you enjoyed this chapter! More to come! Keep voting and reading! Love you guys💘-Em💁